What's new

Epic Gamer Productions Ranked Battles 3 (6/14/15) - Results

What is the best Sonya costume?

• Total voters

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
EGP Ranked Battles 3
Another week of EGP's Ranked Battle Series comes to a close, and a new champion was crowned! Featuring SoCal's top players including BigBoy, EGP Krayzie, Guamokun, Khaotic Armor, Awesomo, and others, there was no shortage of competition or character diversity!

Highlights
  • Two time champion Hitbox Tyrant was busy at ECT, so competitors fought it out to see who the new champion would be!
  • Two Tanyas in top 8, including Rickstah's Kobujutsu Tanya that pulled a lot of upsets.
  • BigBoy uses another character in tournament aside from Sonya for (I think) the first time.
  • Lots of new players, glad to see the SoCal scene quickly expanding.
  • Brian Compton bought everybody pizza!
  • Guamo didn't slap anybody!
Results

1. @usbigboy (Covert Ops Sonya, Tempest Kung Lao)
2. @GuamoKun (Hollywood Cassie Cage)
3. EGP Wonder_Chef (Dragon Naginata Tanya, Tempest Kung Lao)
4. @rickstah (Kobujutsu Tanya)
5. Khaotic @ARMOR (Slasher/Relentless Jason, Kenjutsu Kenshi)
5. Han Rashid (Grandmaster Sub Zero, Brawler Cassie Cage)
7. @SatsuiYesHadou (Brawler Cassie Cage, Pumped Up Jax)
7. Bunshinstyle (Covert Ops Sonya)

Full Results here:
http://epicgp.challonge.com/mkxranbat13

Unfortunately, due to last minute circumstances, there was no stream just for this week. We will return with the awesome EGP stream as usual next tournament, but for now I was able to upload one great match from Winner's Bracket:

As usual, the next installment of this biweekly tournament will be on Sunday, June 28. If you are in the SoCal area you do NOT want to miss it. Message me or @EGP_Compton if you have any questions about attending, and a thread for the event will be up soon!

Attachments

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™