What's new

Entire Stream of MK9 Events at MLG's Spring Fighter Arena

Tim Static

Adminerator
You can now check out the entire days events of MK9 at MLG's Spring Fighter Arena from the MLG Twitch page. This includes the Dr Pepper stream events, including interviews with Shock among others, some great stuff from Tom Brady including Tom playing......(GASP!) Online!! And of course, the actual MK9 tourney featuring the Top 8 from MLG Columbus, which is REO, KT Smith DetroitBalln313, Maxter (no elevator footage tho <3), CURBOLICOUS, Riu48, CRAZY DOMINICAN and of course the winner, Mr CD jr. You can check out all the action from this past Saturday in NYC right HERE

Props to DarKNaTaS for the heads up!

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
did the curbo vs brady matches get recorded?
yeah, look in the news story about the spring arena. Somebody posted the link. It was an amazing set that really emphasized that tom knows what he is doing with sub. I am convinced he is the most complete sub zero out there

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
Thank you the the quality HD content and Brady in the suit nice. Classy thanks guys.

That stream was awesome!! Matches and commentary!

Great matches, had to catch the end at a later time so it kind of ruined the hype.
Tom Brady fine performance at the event and thanks for the mention. As for where the Jax frame data is, ask Ssj4Crisis_x ;)
LOL!! I'm on it! I should be hitting you up tonight or tomorrow Somberness to show you what i've come up with so far. Then from there I'll start releasing numbers.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
this stream was godlike...

props to both Tom Brady and juicebox with the commentary... We did miss 9.95 though....

Overall the entire "show" was soild

Briyen

Noob
That stream was awesome!! Matches and commentary!

LOL!! I'm on it! I should be hitting you up tonight or tomorrow Somberness to show you what i've come up with so far. Then from there I'll start releasing numbers.
When that comes out, we will finally agree how too ridic. Jax is :(

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I was most impressed with how well Detroit handled Jr's Jax with Ermac. It was soooo close. I think if he went for the regular Ermac bread and butters instead of the more flashy stuff, he wins that event. Mad respect either way!