What's new

Question Endless/Survivor: What's Your Record?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So far I've topped out at 28 in Endless and 18 in Survivor, both with Aftershock Tremor. I've yet to give either a serious run since KP2 came out, but I'm genuinely curious as to what everyone else's experiences have been like.

omooba

fear the moobs
like most people i hit 10 and stopped
and why is there a thread for a question that's literally answered in the game with leaderboards lol

Beach

La mejor playa
I got 26 on a bunch of scrubs day two with erron when sand tackle was +9999999 and 50/50'd lobbies to death cause they didn't know what an EX wakeup was lol.

I got 26 on a bunch of scrubs day two with erron when sand tackle was +9999999 and 50/50'd lobbies to death cause they didn't know what an EX wakeup was lol.
Ummm I think this thread is talking about the endless tower, not king of the hill :coffee:

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
As of last week, I was the only Ferra/Torr in the top 50 for the endless tower leaderboard at rank 40. Something dumb to be proud of but I'm proud of it anyway.

E

Eldriken

I think you could cheese the crap out of this with Full Auto Jacqui. The AI loves to block df2 the entire time.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I think you could cheese the crap out of this with Full Auto Jacqui. The AI loves to block df2 the entire time.
I tried that once but I lost motivation because I felt dirtier than Dirty Dee.
That's how I beat Challenge #300 in the MK9 Challenge Tower the first time...Stryker's Gunshots FTW.