What's new

EGGL dingodile (Ninjutsu Scorpion/GM Sub Zero) Wins MKX @ IGX Mumbai 2015

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
In what was a very exciting weekend for the entire MK India community, EGGL dingodile (me), took the biggest MK tournament conducted in India! The biggest prize pool, the biggest response (400+ entries) and the best organized tournament. After some intense matches, I went through to grand finals in Winners after defeating @xXxNasHxXx . He then went on to beat Kaizad in losers finals. He got his chance at the run back in G/Fs, however I took the set 3-0 with Ninjutsu Scorpion. We missed one of our top players EpicSaxGuy who had to attend a DotA tournament, hopefully, he will be bring the hype next tournament.

Final results:
1st place: EGGL dingodile (Ninjutsu Scorpion / Grandmaster Sub Zero)
2nd place: @xXxNasHxXx (Summoner Quan Chi / Wrestler Jax / Predator Hish Qu Ten)
3rd place: Kaizad (Metallic Tremor)

If you're wondering, I'm pointing at the Shirai Ryu logo on my right sleeve :p

-------------

Having said that, I would like to extend my condolences to the French MK Kommunity in their difficult time in the aftermath of the Paris attacks. I wish you much strength. The same goes for all the other Kommunities affected by violence. We stand together.

Thanks to TYM for your support. Specially to @Slips , @rubmytaco and @YOMI RM JagoBlake

-------

Video of grand finals!

https://www.facebook.com/gamestheshop/videos/986388354751859/

Attachments

Last edited:

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
400 entries?! Was that for just MKX or all games together?

Also, did you happen to stream or record any matches?

Congrats on your win!

Ze Dingo

400 entries only for MK X.

Only Top 8 was recorded and I fucked up the winners final recording. I'll put them up as soon as they're available.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
400 entries only for MK X.

Only Top 8 was recorded and I fucked up the winners final recording. I'll put them up as soon as they're available.
Whoa, that makes it the second largest MKX tournament after EVO I think, in terms of entrants.

Ze Dingo

Whoa, that makes it the second largest MKX tournament after EVO I think, in terms of entrants.
Country of a billion, though. The TOs had to whittle down the brackets really quick due to time constraints and we officially started with 64

Ze Dingo

400??????

Fucking hell

Any footage?
The official starting bracket was 64, but the TO confirmed the entries at around 400.

I'll update the OP with video links as soon as the TO uploads them. I somehow fucked up the winners final recording, the PS4 didn't let me save the video

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Congrats dude! Nice to hear Scorpion doing well. He's gone from overrated to very underrated. Similar to Sub Zero ironically enough.

Shirai Ryu needs a faction. Some bullshit.

Ze Dingo

Video of grand final is up! It's a Facebook video, so, I hope it works for everyone. I couldn't embed it.

Enjoy the full extent of my jump happy scrubbery! :DOGE

@rubmytaco will confirm that I do jump around like a maniac. It's a habit I'm trying to get rid of :(