What's new

Ed Boon: Confirms Kombat Pack 2 or Troll? You Decide!!

Ed Boon: KP2 Confirmed or Troll?

• Total voters

Tim Static

Adminerator
A short time ago, Ed Boon tweeted out an image, going with some of the stuff he had been tweeting, satire images based off the new movie "Straight Outta Compton" & Dr. Dre album, which were pretty damn funny so check them out (HERE), but did he just "confirm" a Kombat Pack 2 with this image below??? It's no secret Boon is one of the Kings Of Trolling, but this just seems WAY too obvious.

Screenshot_2015-08-07-19-42-23-1.png

So you tell us: Confirmed or Troll?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
There still seems to be some confusion on this site as to how words work... I'll just leave this here.

con·firm
kənˈfərm/
verb
  1. establish the truth or correctness of (something previously believed, suspected, or feared to be the case).
    "If these fears are confirmed, the outlook for the economy will be dire."

Last edited:

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Kombat Packet 1 was never a term used by NRS before this, correct? If not, I consider this a confirmation. KP1 implies there will be a KP2, and when you add the wink to the mix that is simply too much to constitute a troll :)

Plus, this was never in doubt anyway IMO. WB will make shit tons of fresh green cash and they know it. They owe duties to their stockholders to do whatever they can to increase their stock price, their stockholders would probably sue them if they didn't release additional DLC lol

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Seconded.

I'm warning all of you ahead of time: if Cyrax makes the second Kombat Pack, I don't wanna hear shit from anybody anywhere ever. There is literally no possible way he could be more fucked up than he was in MK9 unless his Bombs turn out to be a universal move.

EVER.

Universal moves: Net, Buzzsaw.

Bombadier. Bombs.
Sambo. Air Throws, grapples, B121 Command Grab.
Mobile Unit: Teleport from anywhere, Ragdoll Kick.

Please, Elder Gods...

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Seconded.

I'm warning all of you ahead of time: if Cyrax makes the second Kombat Pack, I don't wanna hear shit from anybody anywhere ever. There is literally no possible way he could be more fucked up than he was in MK9 unless his Bombs turn out to be a universal move.

EVER.

Universal moves: Net, Buzzsaw.

Bombadier. Bombs.
Sambo. Air Throws, grapples, B121 Command Grab.
Mobile Unit: Teleport from anywhere, Ragdoll Kick.

Please, Elder Gods...
I don't care if bombs are uninversal or not. I just don't want +84 (If I remember) nets combined with UNBLOCKABLE bombs. If he couldn't use both at the same time, ie a bomb and a net cannot be on the screen at the same time then he wouldn't have been broken previously.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I edited the poll to include "Both" as it seems like he's doing both, in reference to Dr. Dre's new album.