What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Earthrealm fallen warriors returning? Thank you Based Quan?

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
In the trailer Shaun Himmerick says

"Quan Chi is a master manipulator and in MKX his scheme will be fully realized. Using his necromancer powers Quan Chi has built an army of the remnants from the fallen Earthrealm warriors. Twisting their minds to fight on his behalf."

Fallen Earthrealm warriors were

Kabal
Kung Lao
Jade
Jax
Stryker
Smoke
Nightwolf
Kitana

and probably more im missing.

How do you think they will play a part in MKX?

Last edited:

Error404

Noob
None of them are playable i hope , with mk 4 character probably being reintroduced and the one that survived mk9 we have enough old characters .

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
I only care for Kitana, Jade and Smoke.
I just have a feeling Raiden will heal Liu Kang, since he took his body with him after Shao Kahn's death, then Quan Chi will revive Kitana and as usual she's under someone's spell since mk2 hahhaahha but this time she'll be used to turn Liu Kang into an evil creature, increasing his rage, till she has full control over him. I mean look at Liu's reaction at her death and his best friend/almost brothers Kung Lao hahahaha, when Lao died he's like, meh we had to lose some Lol, then Kitana dies and he loses his shit and try to kill Raiden :p

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I just have a feeling Raiden will heal Liu Kang, since he took his body with him after Shao Kahn's death, then Quan Chi will revive Kitana and as usual she's under someone's spell since mk2 hahhaahha but this time she'll be used to turn Liu Kang into an evil creature, increasing his rage, till she has full control over him. I mean look at Liu's reaction at her death and his best friend/almost brothers Kung Lao hahahaha, when Lao died he's like, meh we had to lose some Lol, then Kitana dies and he loses his shit and try to kill Raiden :p
Actually kang got pissed to the point of putting his flaming fist right in shao khan's chest when lao died sooooooooooo

Dark

Noob
I'm sure there'll be one or two of them playable. The others will just be possibly in story mode.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Now that video has been released of Quan's win pose, I don't know if he will have an actual connection to resurrecting prior kharacters. He has an army of green skeletons behind him, which may be what's being referenced. Or not. Who knows?

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Now that video has been released of Quan's win pose, I don't know if he will have an actual connection to resurrecting prior kharacters. He has an army of green skeletons behind him, which may be what's being referenced. Or not. Who knows?
Actually there is ;) He summons green skeletons behind him.
Check in this video http://www.finish-him.com/quan-chi-nouveau-gameplay-t4095.html
You have to find the good moment and you will see his win pose.

Well, if you can't wait ;)

trufenix

bye felicia
Sandel killed him and that's a good point. I still think they will cover something in story of a deadly alliance
He didn't just die, though. His essence was absorbed iintointo hers which is what made her so powerful. Since she's still intact and he's not among the souls outworld paid when Quan makes them fight raiden, I'm just assuming he's still in there.

Kung Lao and Nightwolf make the most sense, maybe Jade.

Jax, Stryker and Kabal are a def no. Smoke and "zombie Kitana" I don't seem fitting.