What's new

E3: Will NRS Present anything?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The only rumor I am aware of is NRS apparently working on an all DC fighter... maybe something will be announced at E3?

What do you guys think?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Man, if the DC game has a GOOD trainer, a GOOD netcode and is in 2D I'll likely play it...not gonna lie. Fuck the gore and guts, I don't really care.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
The DC fighter will probably be announced if NRS attends E3. I'll be surprised if they are a complete no show.

Espio

Kokomo
UMK9 with all the bugs and issues gone, greater balance, and a few new characters, stages, Test your luck online, good trainer, replay data, and things of that nature, we don't need MK10 yet, just some refinements to this game.

if they make another dc, i'm not playing it, hopefully mk9 will stay big and maybe another patch, because i do not want mk vs dc 2 to take over at all.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
if they make another dc, i'm not playing it, hopefully mk9 will stay big and maybe another patch, because i do not want mk vs dc 2 to take over at all.
no... an all DC fighter, which in my opinion if it's like the Arkham games... GDLK

again though, just a rumor I heard on twitter :(

I hope they don't make another mortal kombat until next year. Annual games suck look at NBA live & other sports titles its the same recycled crap.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
If pattern recognition serves right, then the next MK game will likely come out by Christmas 2013. Don't think they'll announce it yet.

That said, if they are working on a full DC fighting game, assuming it's not a 3D fighter, I'm all for it. And if it plays like MK9, only with new mechanics, then I won't hesitate to buy it.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I think there will be a MK10, it won't be like a super crazy sequel, but a revision of 9 with a new story mode and more characters, they will just call it 10 to avoid the stigma of "super" versions. They have already said they want a game to come out around the same time as the movie next year, and with the way WB is now randomly supporting MLG and the fighting game community they probably know that MK9 as is will not last a whole lot longer in its current form, patches alone can not fix it.

As a DC fan I hope to god they never EVER try there hand at a DC fighting game again. MKvsDC was straight insulting, not because of it being a bad game, but because it was a MK game with DC skins, it does not do any of the characters justice at all. Like marvel, a DC fighting needs to be crazy and flashy as shit, with air dashes and hyper fast gameplay. Need flying characters and lasers everywhere.

Though I suppose they could always announce SM2, which well I think would be the wrong move, I would fucking love it, its the best MK game, even though they didn't actually make it.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
NRS has been a constant PR machine, they have made news out of the tinyest bits and parts of projects and have revealed these bits and pieces over the course of months. Mk vita was their media generator for a while, and they are still using it to get in the public eye with the different demos and such. I have no doubt they will continue to unveil... Something, I just can't see them going off the grid when they work as hard as they do to stay in the public eye.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2