What's new

Guide - D'Vorah D'Vorah's Placement in the Cast

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
Is Dvorah a top 3 character? Please explain if you chose no or if you chose yes thanks

-DsV BloodxGod

@HoneyBee @MyNameisZwei@TopTierHarley @any other dvorah
@TYM community

JORGIE

Noob
Is Dvorah a top 3 character? Please explain if you chose no or if you chose yes thanks

-DsV BloodxGod

@HoneyBee @MyNameisZwei@TopTierHarley @any other dvorah
@TYM community
Swarm queen yes.
Safe 50/50s
+12 on block after a forward advancing mid string that's 12f startup
Amazing tootsies with d4 and d3
U3 pseudo-invincibility against most low attacks
One of the best d2s in the game if not the best
Has a launching low projectile with really good recovery and is +22 on block
Pressure uses the mechanics of MKX to her favor. IMO she breaks the game and she's my main

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Swarm queen yes.
Safe 50/50s
+12 on block after a forward advancing mid string that's 12f startup
Amazing tootsies with d4 and d3
U3 pseudo-invincibility against most low attacks
One of the best d2s in the game if not the best
Has a launching low projectile with really good recovery and is +22 on block
Pressure uses the mechanics of MKX to her favor. IMO she breaks the game and she's my main
actually she doesnt break the game.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I play HQT pred and once she's in I just curl up and cry sometimes at least when I play the good D'Vorahs :confused: haha. Why is Jax a bad mu for her?
there was a thread about it, pretty much he's got footsies to match hers, he's got bucket loads of armor including ex gotcha grab which i believe is safe? and his staggers are great. plus his poking game is faster than hers.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
She's not Top 3. She is top 5 imo. Hard to argue with most ppl saying kano or takeda being better tho. Also Sonya. Just think of it this way, out of Shi Ryu Takeda, Acidic Alien, Piercing Mileena, Cutthroat Kano, Demolition Sonya, and A List Johnny Cage, where would you place Swarm Queen

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I play sub so I can't talk D'Vorah without bias. I hate the bitch, I'll leave it at that. I think she shares the top 5 with Alien, Mileena, Cage, and Takeda.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I don't play Sub and in my opinion she's definitely better than Alien & Mileena. She's top 3, but literally #3 (in my opinion)

there was a thread about it, pretty much he's got footsies to match hers, he's got bucket loads of armor including ex gotcha grab which i believe is safe? and his staggers are great. plus his poking game is faster than hers.
Interesting. Well I guess the more you know. Also ex gotcha in every variation except pumped up is -4 I believe.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
She is A+ but she got hard execution which makes her underused. A character as hard to play as Dvorah deserves to be on top :p