What's new

Double Dive Kick Help

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I am in desperate need of help with Kung Lao's BNB Double Dive Kick combo.

Is there a point where you must dash during this combo? I am having a really hard time landing this move consistently...

What is the secret to this? Believe me I have been practicing this move alot and I am nowhere near consistent with it..

I am willing to put the time in to get this move down, I just need to know that I am training correctly... my current BNB is like 28% and it is getting me nowhere...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Dash after the Spin hits and then go into the jk/Dive Kick and immediately into another dive kick, then quickly do a half dash and finish the combo.

LesMore

Dash after the Spin hits and then go into the jk/Dive Kick and immediately into another dive kick, then quickly do a half dash and finish the combo.
I am going to practice this tonight... Thanks SO much for the help... this combo is really bothering me..

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
its a good combo, but if your worried about dropping it, you can always finish it with the f3~spin if want, that sets up some mindgames right there if you divekick over them afterwards.

the combo you really wanna learn is Jip 21~ (or 24 if ur good at stance matching) spin, jkdk, 2~ex hat, Iadk, 24 1+3(2). if you successfully get the palm strike ending its 46% for 1 bar :)

LesMore

its a good combo, but if your worried about dropping it, you can always finish it with the f3~spin if want, that sets up some mindgames right there if you divekick over them afterwards.

the combo you really wanna learn is Jip 21~ (or 24 if ur good at stance matching) spin, jkdk, 2~ex hat, Iadk, 24 1+3(2). if you successfully get the palm strike ending its 46% for 1 bar :)
thanks i will be studying P-board player and tyrants match footage tonight and practicing these combos...