What's new

Question does she hard counter superman?

jaym7018

Noob
There is no way he is zoneing her with any of his options. Bat evade escapes the f23 breath loop for free. She can also punish him on reaction if he goes for anothef f23 afted breath with bat evade 3.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Every time I tried db3 during f23 breath pressure I just got hit grounded. Her d1 trades with it and she can only backdash if she blocks the whole thing standing (Which opens you up for f2d1 or w/e foot laser is). b3 MB works ofc, I'm pretty sure whoever said it has 8 frame startup isn't right lol.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
I tested it again to make sure and no matter how I timed db3 against properly timed f23 breath repeat it always got bodied. It's early to say, but I don't see this being bad for him compared to Catwoman (b3 goes under f23 for free) or BA (Similar damage output, strong backdash, heavy damage off d1, good footsies and spacing in general).

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Superman's start up on DB3 and DB1 are enough to where you can DD3 with Batgirl on reaction. Is this a correct statement?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Yea, she can't escape F23 pressure for free and ALOT of characters out zone Superman. So it looks like a fair matchup, but I wouldn't say its in anyone's favor for now.

Cylith

Amazonian Speed Force
Her dd+2 though stops ALL of his lasers. I've tested against friends and a recording in training mode. She just goes around it, well over it technically. Then MB for a full punish.