What's new

Combo Video - Hunter Doctrine Dark is back... And he's gonna blow your mind.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
@DoctrineDark is back... and this time it's crazier than ever. Taking the new DLC character Predator in to his hands you see damage in high amounts.Watch the combo video below and keep watching the damage counter.

For those of you who aren't familiar with DoctrineDark, he is an execution master from who made a name for himself in the Mortal Kombat 9 days. Check out his Predator combos!

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
nerf ? why ? most of these swag combos are not practical anyway and no one will use them in tourney
Exactly. I thought we already learned from the Aztec God that damage isn't everything.

Kotal has a 80% combo, not practical at all and why he isn't considered top tier or OP.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
nerf ? why ? most of these swag combos are not practical anyway and no one will use them in tourney
Yes, nerf him because of a bunch of 2-3 bar combos of which most are fairly impractical.

Or we could learn the MU, see how the meta evolves around him and not cry for nerfs.
I was talking about Doctrine Dark getting nerfed :DOGE

Noob
Good stuff to @Braindead i also found some of this 60% up combos, but they are very timing and execution heavy so online they are a no go, BUT with that being said everyone also said kabal was impratical and look how that turned out...

I would call some of them practical. Particularly the two bar corner setups (which are the big ones in this vid anyway).

...I wish Hish-Qu-Ten had those traps sometimes... :(

Noob
I'm gonna be honest. I came in expecting some dumb 3 bar 50% combos, but he delivered with that 2 bar 70% in the corner.
Honestly, they are going to nerf predator, The Ex Scimitar is not scaling properly, and i also believe, s4, isnt as well... not that im wishing it so, but it feels like its not working as intended

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
so just when i told myself i wasnt gonna turn on the xbox today you post this crap.. man... see you guys in a few hours...

lol

but side note-i really dont think these warrent a nerf but if they DID have to nerf something - please just take a bit of damage away - dont kill his set ups - thats what makes him fun. id be okay with losing casual matches as long as i was having fun

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Honestly, they are going to nerf predator, The Ex Scimitar is not scaling properly, and i also believe, s4, isnt as well... not that im wishing it so, but it feels like its not working as intended
How do you know it isn't scaling properly?
Jesus man just let the game breathe for a fucking second.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
One variation only. Why is isn't Kotal considered OP with 80% combos then? Exactly.
Doesn't matter if it's one variation only... If Kotal can do from a normal situation, as in like predator in this video could get it from a single NJP which could be from reading the opponent jumping out the corner, then I'd say it's OP. But if it's like you have to setup conditions that aren't normal to do damage then it's not OP.

Predator is getting mega damage off of a completely normal situation, not a perfectly setup and timed swaggy situation. You're trolling lmao, you have to be lololo

Last edited: