What's new

DOC 11.5 IGAU Results & Video, XGC, Dublin, Ireland

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
As the name suggests this gathering was go between of Day of Champions 11 and the upcoming Day of champions 12.

At DOC 11 sadly there was a recording issue with the ps3's so no footage of the carnage was caught but on December 7th at XGC which is one of the the main hubs for the Irish community the local Dublin Injustice players met up and streamed what goes down there every week.

With the salt still not not dissolved from Day of champions 11, will revenge be taken???
will nutrient's grundy B1 bop lukes trio of zod,black adam & lobo?
will 1man3letters be able to come back from getting mopped up 3-0 by Lar's MMH last time?
will Ian pick a better gamer tag?
how will the 50/50 vortex of coffee showing up or not go?
where the hell is Jun_Dp101?
& and wild slickmeister appears?

here are the results and videos of the matches that were on the stream station...all games 3/5.

DOC 11.5 TOP 4
1.Irish Mantis aka FireBreather aka irish fire breathing mantis (zod,black adam,lobo)
2. Nutrient (superman,grundy)
3. LaR (MMH,ares)
4,OBS 1man3letters (scorpion)

GRAND FINAL

LOSERS FINAL

WINNERS FINAL

Other Matches:

Credit as always for the footage goes to Doctor Doom and his team and thank you to the XGC for being great hosts as always
Commentary NSFW

Last edited by a moderator:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Great stuff guys. Awesome matches to watch. Congrats to FireBreather on the win.
Cheers man thanks, was pretty intense tourny:DBig ups to everyone who was there and seen itand for those skimming through the thread i recommend you watch, not because i won (well, maybe abit lol) but who even and close the Matches whereGood shit

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Cheers man thanks, was pretty intense tourny:DBig ups to everyone who was there and seen itand for those skimming through the thread i recommend you watch, not because i won (well, maybe abit lol) but who even and close the Matches whereGood shit
yea there were alot of 3-2s on the day.
results would be way different if we were playing 1st to 2 if u watch the videos back.
yet another reason first to 3 only way to play this game