What's new

[Dec 22, 2013] Komic Kombat: MK9 + Injustice (Anaheim, CA)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Along with the help of the amazing people at Phat Collectibles, I will be running a Mortal Kombat 9 and Injustice: Gods Among Us tournament this weekend in Anaheim, CA. - Wonder Chef
You guys know what this means? SoCal has been known to have one of the better scenes out there, and were back at it again! Another tournament with great SoCal players in attendance, as well as both MK9 and Injustice for you all to watch! If you're in SoCal, please come out and support. Those of you who aren't in Southern California, check out the stream over at twitch.tv/egpwonderchef

Date / Time:
Sunday December 22, 2013
Both games begin at 2 PM PST

1201 S Euclid St
Anaheim, CA 92804

Price:
3$ Venue Fee
5$ Per Game

Console:
Injustice: Gods Among Us will be run on Xbox 360.
Mortal Kombat 9 will be run on Playstation 3.
Please bring your own controllers/converters. If you don't have ANY options please contact me.

Stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/egpwonderchef
I will attempt to stream the tournament, however venue internet may or may not allow this. At least everything should be recorded.

MK9 Ruleset:
90 Seconds
Street Stage banned
Loser can counterpick stage
Cyrax is banned (just kidding)

Injustice Ruleset:
99 Seconds
If both players agree before the match, the set can be played with interactables off.
Otherwise:
First stage is selected by whatever stage the 2nd player's cursor appears on.
When a player loses they can switch character and either play on the same stage, or re random the stage through whatever 2nd player's cursor lands on.
Superman is banned (just kidding)

If you are running late or have any questions, please call Me: (626) 375 0773 or Phat Collectibles: (714) 841 3111 and ask for Jake.

Last edited by a moderator:

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Thanks Krayzie a lot of the places it says like "i will try to stream" or "call me" can you clarify it to make sure people know it's regarding me?

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
can u run the tournament on ps3 for both games? cause im out of luck with the converters.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
It's official guys! We are going to run MK9 on PS3 for Sunday! Sorry if this inconveniences any of you, but I know that there are multiple people who can't play unless it's PS3.

AK GamerBlake could you possibly make this change for me?