What's new

[Dec 11, 2015] FRIDAY XMAS FIGHTS - Pre-Christmas Tournament (Vienna, Austria)

st9rm

viennality.com

Hello there!

Since christmas is almost there, and we've been having a lot of fun hosting our FRIDAY FATAL FIGHTS weekly, we decided to get the VIENNALITY hype going, by organizing a pre-Xmas tournament at the 11th of december at our Dojo in Vienna

Hard Facts:

Where?
VirtualDojoVienna - Neumayrgasse 1 | 1160 Vienna | Austria
When?
11th December 2015
Fee?
10€ Dojo Entry for non members + 10€ pot - the pot money will be split 60/30/10

we would love to see a lot of people participating and getting the hype for Viennality going!

@Tim Static @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @Madzin @Jupe @MK_Al @jokey77 @Playboy87 @Crathen @TheLeoholic @Udun @Anseyf @WiseM0nkey @rubmytaco @nindo @LUCKY0346 @Moonspell @Snoop88 @STB Boba Grimes @RyuKazuya @Grand Flash @Nivek @Smascer @MAPUSA @SaSSolino @The-Bizzle @Felix Wright @xarakamaka @Undeadjim @TheGabStandard @Scott The Scot @Youphemism @Phosferrax @A F0xy Grampa @Mitsuownes @DatProStunner @Mijnwop aka RZA @Qwark28 @SchiacciSempre @Braindead @Nausea @Iced_Taz @LaidbackOne @DavideHT

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I didn't get a notification, you might have tagged too many people in one post or if you edited them in then people won't be able receive them.

Also I can't make it, too poor for planes lol

st9rm

viennality.com
I didn't get a notification, you might have tagged too many people in one post or if you edited them in then people won't be able receive them.

Also I can't make it, too poor for planes lol
thx for the info man, i'll tag in another post
just make it to viennality and everythings good :p

@Felix Wright @xarakamaka @Undeadjim @TheGabStandard @Scott The Scot @Youphemism @Phosferrax @A F0xy Grampa @Mitsuownes @DatProStunner @Mijnwop aka RZA @Qwark28 @SchiacciSempre @Braindead @Nausea @Iced_Taz @LaidbackOne @@DavideHT

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeah I wanna get in some casuals against @Youphemism .
Me and you, 9 FT5s:
Cutthroat vs Cutthroat, Cutthroat vs Cybernetic, Cutthroat vs Commando,
Cybernetic vs Cutthroat, Cybernetic vs Cybernetic, Cybernetic vs Commando,
Commando vs Cutthroat, Commando vs Cybernetic, Commando vs Commando.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO :tonyt

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Alriiiiiiiiiight I'm gonna need some info like nearest airport, how to get there from said airport, where I could stay and whatnot :p Could you help st9rm?

st9rm

viennality.com
Alriiiiiiiiiight I'm gonna need some info like nearest airport, how to get there from said airport, where I could stay and whatnot :p Could you help st9rm?
sure man
there's only one airport in vienna called "Wien Schwechat" or "Vienna Schwechat"
there's a train for like 5-10€ to get into the city centre
regarding the sleeping space, jupe is looking for one as well and i'll try to find a spot for you guys where you can crash :)

Snoop88

Noob
Unfortunately I won't be able to participate. I can't take day off in work on that day and I gotta be in Cracov on saturday morning. However I wish you a great torunament.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Me and you, 9 FT5s:
Cutthroat vs Cutthroat, Cutthroat vs Cybernetic, Cutthroat vs Commando,
Cybernetic vs Cutthroat, Cybernetic vs Cybernetic, Cybernetic vs Commando,
Commando vs Cutthroat, Commando vs Cybernetic, Commando vs Commando.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO :tonyt
I am so bringing pop corns

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
@Smascer and I are looking for bnb's and ways to travel at the moment, but it's looking good. 70% chance that we'll be there! :)

st9rm

viennality.com
ah shit me neither, I didn't notice the change. why did they have to switch date?
we had to change the date unfortunately, since there's van dammage on the weekend after (which is our seasonal Street fighter + guilty gear + third strike tournament)

VanDammage Season X will feature MK X though, so be prepared for that!

@Smascer and I are looking for bnb's and ways to travel at the moment, but it's looking good. 70% chance that we'll be there! :)
awesommmmmmmmmmmme
can't wait for yo uguys to come!