What's new

Question Deathstroke Frame Rate drops?

Not sure if it's just me but after fighting my friend who was just trolling with Deathstroke online I noticed that a lot of the time whenever he uses his guns (especially meter burned versions) there are brief frame rate drops or lag spikes. This often means my character just STOPS blocking in the middle of the attack even if I am blocking in the correct direction (i.e to deal with the MB overhead).

Is this something anyone else has experienced? If so is it just something that happens with Stroke or other characters?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
are you on ps3? I notice this too a lot with Killer frost while zoning and using ice spike. Especially when things are breaking in background. It becomes SUPER slow at times.

Yes I am from the PSAS forums (along with Gotham City Impostors if anyone remembers me from that)

So it doesn't just happen with Deathstroke? I hope this gets ironed out in the next patch cause it makes dealing with zoning a lot more annoying than it needs to be >>

Yes I am from the PSAS forums (along with Gotham City Impostors if anyone remembers me from that)

So it doesn't just happen with Deathstroke? I hope this gets ironed out in the next patch cause it makes dealing with zoning a lot more annoying than it needs to be >>
They don't need a patch. His skill allows him to shoot through blocks but it's balanced because he can't hit anything for a while after using his skill.

Was playing a friend who worked at a local game shop on IJ today and Deathstroke was causing some drops offline o-e

This was on the 360 version, was annoying enough without me having to get used to the controller for it too :V

Also @samurai, I'm not talking about his trait, I'm saying his gunfire slows the game down at times both with or without trait on. I was saying I wanted them to patch the frame drops as it's frustrating to deal with when you also have online input delay.