What's new

Question - Inferno Dealing with Brawler Cassie oki?

Drecker

GET CITY.
Title says it all, having a hard time dealing with her 50/50 oki pressure. I can block her pretty well, but you can't block forever.

I'd rather learn how to deal with it than just counterpicking with GM Sub. I really like the dynamics of the matchup because whoever gets going ends up being REALLY hard to stop, but it's tough regaining composure with her oki pressure.

Umm....how does her 50/50 work? I havent fought against cassies so far and id love to work on the lab to get the answer for you :)

Traitor

Noob
In my opinion Scorpion is not doing well against characters like Cassie. Even if you want to avoid this pressing, you dont have any armor on your ex-spear, and if you miss your ex/normal tp and other specials you are getting full combo on yourself :/

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
In my opinion Scorpion is not doing well against characters like Cassie. Even if you want to avoid this pressing, you dont have any armor on your ex-spear, and if you miss your ex/normal tp and other specials you are getting full combo on yourself :/
I feel your pain brotha. I had a Sonja give it to me in the corner well. Felt hopess lol