What's new

Deadpool vs Deathstroke - ScrewAttack DEATH BATTLE!

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
This was very entertaining and well done but I don't really agree with how deadpool won. If deathstroke is such a better fighter in general, then he should have been able to take that sword from deadpool and use it against him. I'm not siding with DS but I think they should have just changed the whole sword bit.
He his, but Deadpool is no slouch either. Trying to disarm him without getting injured and going into a rage would have been quite difficult.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
As much as i love Deathstroke, I can't deny that Deadpool would win. He cannot die. If the world were to explode, Deadpool would still be alive floating around somewhere in space. Deathstroke would be a corpse. However, when i made video with these two, i made their fight a draw. I didn't want to piss of any fan boys..
Oh dont worry. If Marvel wants him dead to sell a "Death of" story line they'll just remove his powers like they did to Captain America and Wolverine. Hell they actually did that once with the whole return of the Weapon X program thing once and apparently someone at Marvel never got the memo. All that was left of Deadpool was a middle finger which Weapon X sent to Wolverine. Then later someone forgot about this and just wrote Deadpool back alive and never covered just how the fuck it was possible.

Yay! Canon information is fun. ^_^

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
As much as i love Deathstroke, I can't deny that Deadpool would win. He cannot die. If the world were to explode, Deadpool would still be alive floating around somewhere in space. Deathstroke would be a corpse. However, when i made video with these two, i made their fight a draw. I didn't want to piss of any fan boys..
Can't wait to see you break MKX!