What's new

Deadpool vs Deathstroke - ScrewAttack DEATH BATTLE!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
SrewAttack recently uploaded another one of their Death Battle videos and this time Marvel's Deadpool took on DC Universe's Deathstroke. This video is definitely a must for fans as SrewAttack teaches you the ins and outs of both characters and how they got to be how they are. Warning: there is language that may not be suitable for work!

After the introductions you get to see these two square off in quite an epic and awesome Death Battle! Check it out:

Credit: EventHubs

Attachments

E

Eldriken

Starting to like Deathstroke more in all honestly. Deadpool is getting to be a bit overplayed.
I like Deathstroke more now after watching this than I did before. I'll admit that I didn't know all that much about him and when I first saw who was in the Death Battle, I was like, "HAH. Deadpool has this easily." I was quite wrong.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Goku vs Superman deathbattle was fucking bullshit. Couldn't watch it all the way. Clearly biased and filled with lies.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Goku vs Superman deathbattle was fucking bullshit. Couldn't watch it all the way. Clearly biased and filled with lies.
Can we please quit with the crying over this? This battle wasdone a long time ago. If you think Goku should've won thats fine, but the whining and complaining is so damn old at this point. Get over it

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Can we please quit with the crying over this? This battle wasdone a long time ago. If you think Goku should've won thats fine, but the whining and complaining is so damn old at this point. Get over it
Oh no Superman definitely should have won. I was referring to the Piccolo racism. He should have been a candidate and would have if he wasn't Namekian.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
i like poking them with a stick, both are characters who've had everything given to them on a silver platter so fuck em both. DBZ fans just piss me off more with claims of "look how hard Goku had to work. he's proof that you can achieve anything" no he's proof that if you dont have the right genes or talent you stand no chance so dont try, sorry Krillen i know you've trained as long as him but go stand over there with Sakura while the big boys handle things. sorry you weren't part of the blonde hair blue eyed master race

ando1184

Noob
This was very entertaining and well done but I don't really agree with how deadpool won. If deathstroke is such a better fighter in general, then he should have been able to take that sword from deadpool and use it against him. I'm not siding with DS but I think they should have just changed the whole sword bit.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This was very entertaining and well done but I don't really agree with how deadpool won. If deathstroke is such a better fighter in general, then he should have been able to take that sword from deadpool and use it against him. I'm not siding with DS but I think they should have just changed the whole sword bit.
To be fair, you could also argue the battle should of been over once Deadpool sliced DS up with a sword, since DS is not invincible.

E

Eldriken

To be fair, you could also argue the battle should of been over once Deadpool sliced DS up with a sword, since DS is not invincible.
His healing factor would have kept him alive. He didn't officially lose until Deadpool used his one sword that stops someone's healing factor.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
As much as i love Deathstroke, I can't deny that Deadpool would win. He cannot die. If the world were to explode, Deadpool would still be alive floating around somewhere in space. Deathstroke would be a corpse. However, when i made video with these two, i made their fight a draw. I didn't want to piss of any fan boys..