What's new

DatProStunner WINS THE BORN TO FIGHT YC TOURNAMENT # 5

YOYOYO GUESS WHATTT???? Let me introduce to you our new champion of BORN TO FIGHT YC TOURNAMENT: DatProStunner
This tourney was very hype! A lot of coffee, D2 from dowtown, slide ex, fucking armor, and SALTY!!! DAMN DANIEL!!! A big level last night guys. First of all, thank you to all, team mates, fighters,viewers.
It's a real pleasure for me to purpose that. I think some people forgot this tourney but it doesn't matter, next time i hope you will be there. This time we tried a 64 players tourney, single elimination. It was great ! I think next time we go back with our basic form : 32 players max / pool - round robin >>> top 8 double bracket ...

So let me give you my feelings about top 8 players :

1st : DatProstunner: AMAZING Bro, i really appreciated your game, you confirmed your power!
2nd:
Nedyrc: The big surprise, nice job, we didn't know this player but what a big challenger, gg bro!
3rd:
JUPEEE: Damn it!! SO strong my boy, "you did the coffee "as we say in France. I put my money on you bro! hahaha Nice job!
4th:
Deakins : Man of fearless ! Slide ex master! Damn bro, you showed us a great SZ grandmaster! Be more patient in your game bro and i'm sure you will be allowed to do the difference!
5th place tie:
Semensatch: nice job bro , but you know , i will take my run back!
Matt-JF : Damn ! zoning/spacing/mix up , high level with Dvorah!
Rurbomber: nice course bro !
Lordrak: I have to speak in french for my boy : PUTAIN TU AVAIS FAIT LE CAFE ! TU DEVAIS PASSER!!! good job bro!

That's all for me ! Thanks all
Challonge : http://yuzuclangaming.challonge.com/fr/BTFYCT5
VOD:

NOW WE HAVE 5 WINNERS OF BORN TO FIGHT

BTF 1 / YUZU RZA
BTF 2 / IRISHMANTIS
BTF 3 / STB BOBAGRIMES
BTF 4 / JUPE
BTF 5 / DatProStunner

Who's next ....still 3 BTF before :

"BORN TO FIGHT YC ULTIMATE : BATTLE of GODS"

BTF 6 : in June

Attachments

Last edited:

Deakins

Twitch & Youtube: Mr Deakins
Congratulations to the champ, well organised tournament and good fun.

Thanks for the feedback, ill take it on board, always looking to get better anyway I can

Nice going YUZU clan