What's new

General/Other - Kenshi "Dad Why You Drop Kenshi"

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
I have a five-year-old daughter, and the other day she cried because I asked her if she wanted to eat pizza. I will never understand women.

I imagine kenshis the only character she's really ever seen you main (in an MK game), so she felt some sort of connection to him. That's my uneducated two cents

Last edited:

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I wish I could drop him but I seem to excel at playing bad space control characters, they are the only characters I can succeed with/click with me, first balanced kenshi, then lasher Takeda, now necromancer shinnok, although to be fair lashers zoning and space control and necromancers zoning and space control are SOOOOO much better than kenshis, which is really sad. I guess nobody above mid low tier for me lol.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
everybody that is smart is dropping Kenshi even Kenshi, is dropping kenshi..... D:
There you go I fixed it for you, i am not dropping him, I love kenshi to death and I won't stop playing him, hell before the gave came out I said I would stick with him no matter how shitty he was, and damn it I am sticking to my word, as far as I can tell this is a test of faith lol. I'm retarded for sticking with him, but oh well ive come to terms with that

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
There you go I fixed it for you, i am not dropping him, I love kenshi to death and I won't stop playing him, hell before the gave came out I said I would stick with him no matter how shitty he was, and damn it I am sticking to my word, as far as I can tell this is a test of faith lol. I'm retarded for sticking with him, but oh well ive come to terms with that
I understand you. My mains are Fisticuffs Cage and Balanced Kenshi, both shit tier right now, but I enjoy playing them. I hope they get help in the next patches, but I'll continue using them in any case.