What's new

Tech d2 corpse walk tech

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
first off i cant make video so if a grundy player could make a vid please do
lately ive been messing with lots of quickstand set ups and i think i found a gem , this starts off any d2 , ill post variations but this is how you start : d2 , 11 db2 MB , b3 ~now heres the variations
:joker:
dash , (wait) d2 reverse WCC , 112 combo
dash , (wait) d2 reverse WCC , f1 combo
dash , (wait) d2 reverse WCC , b1 combo
dash , (wait) d2 reverse WCC , trait
dash , (wait) d2 reverse WCC , ji3 d2 , 1 db2 MB or ji3 d2 WC MB

easier version after the starter do WCC , d2 , into whatever , but this way doesnt cross up unless you d2 late will post more as i find it , will also add my other set ups when i have a few minutes :)

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
This is some tricky shit :) not all that easy to pull off either.

I've been experimenting with some stuff off a B3 into a D2 myself these past few days. You can create some good guesses off dashing either once or twice and D2'ing them for reversing or not reversing their wake ups.

Last edited:

fr stack

another one ive been doing is simple but effective , d2 11 db2 MB , b3 , dash , d2 db3MB ~ into mix up (high low grab or crossup )

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
I really need to see what this is all about... i can't imagine what it is you're doing.

JTB taught me a great move from the corner at HOG the other day
In the corner, after you land the cross up ji2 b1, do the f22 combo that we literally never use, into WC move, it's very hard to avoid, looks great and acts as a 10% reset in between the b1 and the WC! Best find in ages that

fr stack

I really need to see what this is all about... i can't imagine what it is you're doing.

JTB taught me a great move from the corner at HOG the other day
In the corner, after you land the cross up ji2 b1, do the f22 combo that we literally never use, into WC move, it's very hard to avoid, looks great and acts as a 10% reset in between the b1 and the WC! Best find in ages that
get into practice mode my friend , then let me know wot u think 8)

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I have a hard time picturing this. Can they not tell what side Grundy is on until the move ends?

fr stack

I have a hard time picturing this. Can they not tell what side Grundy is on until the move ends?
i walking corpse under you as i reverse cancel it then go into a mix up as you leave the ground , it can be teched but your still close enough to get hit

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Since I'm not home to try it out and other people are having trouble determining what exactly occurs, maybe the following question(s) can help clarify:

So after the second d2 you input the Walking Corpse regularly but reverse the input for the cancel portion of it, correct? (As you would for an opponent who jumps over you mid WC, for instance.)

And then what I'm assuming occurs to warrant the need to reverse the input for the cancel in the first place is that you actually WC straight through them to the other side (corpse-hop), kind of like Bane does with a dash over after a combo into Raging Charge?

Edit: Disregard this! You clarified everything I asked right before I posted this. Good shit, Stack. I'd stand no chance if Bane didn't do so well against Grundy lol.

Last edited:

fr stack

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the vid!

@fr stack
thanks man 8) also id just like to point out if you do the reverse cancel at the right time the first standing 1 hits ! theres a few different things that can happen depending on what height you do it

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
thanks man 8) also id just like to point out if you do the reverse cancel at the right time the first standing 1 hits ! theres a few different things that can happen depending on what height you do it
Yea I noticed that a couple times I did it, the first part whiffs but other times it didnt. Just abt that timing. But I like this I'm gonna start using this :)