What's new

Custom UMK3 Stick Control Panel Overlay

nwo

Noob
I'm currently building a custom UMK3 stick and I want it to resemble the arcade machine, as close as possible. But it's only a single player stick, so I downloaded the original CPO that MK3Fan posted on here, and I spent about a week photoshopping it (many hours), to make it into single player. It's a huge bitmap file, super high resolution. If anyones interested here it is...

Download File..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZFRSSFN

X820

Noob
Dude you are my hero.

I tried to get the original sticker set a few years back to make a custom MK stick, but always ended up chasing sold items lol.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Great job. I have a set of the control panel overlays (the ones from the conversion kits) that I was going to use to make a couple of control panels to sell on Ebay when I got home. I can scan them and add them to the CPO archive we have if you want.

X820

Noob
MK3fan said:
Great job. I have a set of the control panel overlays (the ones from the conversion kits) that I was going to use to make a couple of control panels to sell on Ebay when I got home. I can scan them and add them to the CPO archive we have if you want.
Wow man, really?

That would be great!

Mike, you're the F'n man :)

nwo

Noob
I finally "just about" finished my custom UMK3 stick, using this control panel overlay. I'm gonna post some more pics and details in the arcade stick section too. Here's how it came out...

Outstanding dude, can't believe how perfect you got it on your first build.
This has gotta be the most authentic mk3 stick iv seen

F3ARxChaRLie

Firefighter
I finally "just about" finished my custom UMK3 stick, using this control panel overlay. I'm gonna post some more pics and details in the arcade stick section too. Here's how it came out...

That's absolutely beautiful! Takes me back to the days in the arcade when I was barely tall enough to reach the sticks ha.

Hello, a little bit late but, the link doesn't work anymore, would you have another link where I can download this beautiful work, please?

Yeah man, it looks like Megaupload got taken down by the FBI so...here's a new link. This one is a jpeg file not a bitmap, it's only 12MB and is the actual file I take to the printing place, the bitmap file I uploaded previously was like 65MB and is unnecessary.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2i44zzaa4esqqdd
WOW man I love the way you did that UMK3 player panel on photoshop. There's no way I can do it nearly as good as that. I'm currently converting a MAS stick in a UMK3 stick. Can you send me the link of the original photoshop file? The layers would be a HUGE help.

nwo

Noob
WOW man I love the way you did that UMK3 player panel on photoshop. There's no way I can do it nearly as good as that. I'm currently converting a MAS stick in a UMK3 stick. Can you send me the link of the original photoshop file? The layers would be a HUGE help.
The image was flattened, the only thing I have in layers now is the MK3 logo on the bottom right.