What's new

Controller predicament.

GhosT

Noob
I play xbox and own etokki ps2 to xbox converter. I somehow forgot about mlg being a ps3 tourney in which they have banned their own consoles controller (pffffft)

So i need to solve this real quick. I know about the inpin from etokki, but when i ordered my last converter from etokki it took its sweet as time getting here, with mlg approaching do you guys know of another viable solution? Do you think the inpin will arrive in time? Let me know guys, thanks.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I play xbox and own etokki ps2 to xbox converter. I somehow forgot about mlg being a ps3 tourney in which they have banned their own consoles controller (pffffft)

So i need to solve this real quick. I know about the inpin from etokki, but when i ordered my last converter from etokki it took its sweet as time getting here, with mlg approaching do you guys know of another viable solution? Do you think the inpin will arrive in time? Let me know guys, thanks.
I would imagine it would help if you stated where you were ordering this from. I don't know whats faster but i assume that will help in regards to getting an answer from anyone.

If you have questions about the time it would take for a product to ship to you, why would you ask US and not the website you ordered from...

GhosT

Noob
I would imagine it would help if you stated where you were ordering this from. I don't know whats faster but i assume that will help in regards to getting an answer from anyone.
www.etokki.com

It wont matter, i think Tim Static is right. i read the rules and dont remember the dualshock being banned. I have a ps3 pad if i can use that im good to go !

GhosT

Noob
beca
If you have questions about the time it would take for a product to ship to you, why would you ask US and not the website you ordered from...
Cuz i believe they are a korean website, and i have emailed them twice with no response. That and a lot of people on TYM know who etokki is and could tell me how long theirs took to arrive.

And i also asked for other solutions, which seem to be slim.

4x4lo8o

Noob
beca

Cuz i believe they are a korean website, and i have emailed them twice with no response. That and a lot of people on TYM know who etokki is and could tell me how long theirs took to arrive.

And i also asked for other solutions, which seem to be slim.
Someone at MLG will probably have a converter you can borrow. If you're really worried about it, I just won an inpin converter from Claude Vonstroke's raffle that I don't need. I could mail it to you, and you it wouldn't take 3 weeks like when ordering from Etokki, if you want to paypal me some money for shipping. Or hell, I'll be at Dallas. I could lend it to you for the weekend if you haven't figured something out by then

GhosT

Noob
Silly ghost. Evo banned Ps3 dualshocks. At MLG they are fine. Who wants to use that shit block button though? Awful.
BRO... compared to the xbox pad nothing sony has is shit lol.. But yeeeee i can use the ps3 pad? Im gonna buy homies inpin just incase since im used to ps2 pads

GhosT

Noob
Someone at MLG will probably have a converter you can borrow. If you're really worried about it, I just won an inpin converter from Claude Vonstroke's raffle that I don't need. I could mail it to you, and you it wouldn't take 3 weeks like when ordering from Etokki, if you want to paypal me some money for shipping. Or hell, I'll be at Dallas. I could lend it to you for the weekend if you haven't figured something out by then
Name the price boss. Ill buy it for sure

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
ps2-3 dpads are just so much better. You get what you expect. btw... in any game that requires stuff like... 1+4 inputs flat buttons are a must.