What's new

Chile's MK9 FemmeFatale Convention - Results and Photo Album Included!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Taken from the ETCChile Twitter account, here is a photo album of memories forever preserved from last week's FemmeFatale Tournament Edition. First eight entries will be linked while the rest can be accessed at a link that will be provided at the ending portion of the post. If you missed out on this all-female convention, you can hit up their Twitch archives at www.twitch.tv/etcchile to catch up. This event is among any that can be counted as big steps for the fighting game community in Chile. :)

Images will be contained in spoiler tags to reduce on loading issues.

UPDATE: We now have the tournament results for you guys! Congratulations to HGD ETC Bujy for the victory! Thanks to @Relaxedstate for including them. :)

Tournament Results

1 : HGD ETC Bujy (ARG) (Kano-Sindel).
2 : F2G_Neli (KungLao).
3 : Rose Black (Sindel).
4 : ETC 4L4CR4N (Scorpion).
5 : Sarcasma (Ermac).
6 : Sigii (Sonya).
7 : Reaccionviolenta (Conny) (Scorpion).
8 : Mosshart (Scorpion).

Grand Finals

HGD ETC Bujy (Kano) Vs F2G_Neli (Kunglao) 3-0

Loser Finals

F2G_Neli (Kunglao) Vs RoseBlack (Sindel) 3-1

Winner Finals

HGD ETC Bujy (Sindel) VS RoseBlack (Sindel) 3-0
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.736425376433681.1073741891.121999031209655&type=1

Follow ETC (Elite Tournament Chile) on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ETCChile

Last edited:

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I love that they have enough players to cut them along any kind of line and still have a tournament, cool scene!

P.S. it still makes my day to see anyone in a Greendale Human Beings shirt!

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Let's play sometime?! I'm really trying to level up myself, especially with mkx on the horizon. Lol if tym was a dating website, I'd practically be whoring myself by how much I look for competitive sets on here
You....cheating....bastard.... lol nah jk I'm doing the same thing.... I'm finding every good player and forcing endless sets vs my Kenshi

I have not watch a stream in over a year but I could not miss this :)

to my surprise what I liked the most was not to see girls playing but watching a mk stream in Spanish.

i am even making some plans for mkx involving latin America