What's new

CEO Jebailey asks, "If we host Injustice, should it be on Playstation 4?"

Do you want Injustice to be hosted on the Playstation 4 at CEO?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Now, just to be clear, the official lineup for CEO 2015's tournament games was unveiled not long ago, and pre-registrations are currently being accepted. You can review them in this post from Alex Jebailey the CEO Gaming Facebook page.

Injustice is not on that lineup, but that has hope of changing. Jebailey is currently asking our scene if we would like to see the game make a third appearance at CEO's boxing ring, with a twist thrown in: to add to the ease of contributing tournament consoles, Jebailey wonders if it would be a wise move to host Injustice on the Playstation 4 instead of Xbox 360.

For those wondering why...as it stands, the majority of the Mortal Kombat community is already leaning in favor of the PS4 being designated as MKX's tournament console, and because Injustice is an available game for the PS4, it would potentially be a convenience to both sides.

Here is Mr. Alex Jebailey's tweet for reference.

CEO 2015 Injustice PS4.png
What are your thoughts? Be sure to let Mr. Jebailey know through Twitter or in this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Shit, sorry...posted a duplicate thread. If you already commented and your post is gone, please repost it in here, I just had to clean out the duplicate.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
You can't conduct a tournament on PS4 because it hasn't been hotfixed.

The differences include:
- BGs bola glitch is still in
- BGs df2 infinite is still in
- pushblock combos are in
- sinestro d1~shackles doesn't combo
- Zatanna can't start a combo with double jump in.
- Harley's b3 is clashable

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
You can't conduct a tournament oon PS4 because it hasn't been hotfixed.

The differences include:
- BGs bola glitch is still in
- BGs df2 infinite is still in
- pushblock combos are in
- sinestro d1~shackles doesn't combo
- Zatanna can't start a combo with double jump in.
- Harley's b3 is clashable
This. Came here to say this.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
There's too many issues with the PS4 version that makes it unsuitable for tournaments.

E

Eldriken

I'm sure if someone sends this information to Jebailey that he'll probably keep Injustice on the 360 instead of the PS4. Having to worry about all those hotfix issues would be quite an issue.

haketh

Noob
This is why I'm not a big fan of rushing to PS4 for MKX until we know for a fact the PS3 & 360 versions have differences from the PS4 versions. If they run the same for convenience sake we should run on PS3/360 so it makes it easier to run both IGAU & MKX,

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'm sure if someone sends this information to Jebailey that he'll probably keep Injustice on the 360 instead of the PS4. Having to worry about all those hotfix issues would be quite an issue.
I have linked this thread to him. He will be watching for feedback.

Sinestro d1+shackles got fixed a pretty long time ago on ps4. Don't know about the other issues.

If the only way they can include Injustice is on PS4, then I am all for it.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Gotta admit...if pushblock combos were in it'd be pretty exciting to witness something so salty our eyes would brine watching it. That shit was hilarious when it was found.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
You guys make it seem like there's so many devastating Day 1 errors on PS4 or something. It isn't that bad at all.

I think of you make it known for the tournament not to use the glitches like Batgirls infinite glitch or push block combos for example then it's fine. Barely anyone used it before and no one has practiced any of that in ages so it wouldn't really matter. Everyone knows, it wouldn't factor in.

Only Zatanna would be impacted I'd assume with a few combos. Hands down yes, just use the PS4 and make it easier to run the tourney if that's what it takes.