What's new

Breakthrough - Erron Black Caltrops Damage Becomes Disabled After X-Ray on Block

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Do you forget the language when you're on TYM, or are you mentally challenged in real life as well? Do you think anyone in the competitive community cares about this? Boo hoo, good job siding with someone who sends hate mail and death threats when he loses on his wifi aol connection and genuinely believes he's better than sonicfox.

Meanwhile, you're here embarrassing yourself on the forums asking for buffs for Kung Jin and nerfs to Goro, while saying that the game has no footsies. God forbid someone points out you're a massive scrub.

Again, can you stop posting forever pls kthx
This is why you suck.
You read my threads and your reply is "oh,close this thread immediately".
Then REO creates a thread and your reply is" oh,Storms this has to be at front page,this changes everything".
WhoTheF*** are you to decide which thread needs to be closed and which at front page?

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
This is why you suck.
Then REO creates a thread and your reply is" oh,Storms this has to be at front page,this changes everything".
WhoTheF*** are you to decide which thread needs to be closed and which at front page?
It's called the legend of the "Sarcasm"

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
This is why you suck.
Am I being trolled? No one can be that dumb right?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
This is why you suck.
You've been told it was sarcasm like 3 times dude lol

Let it go

CaptainCM

Certified trash
I hope Reo won't get discouraged by the constant sarcasm regarding tech and bugs he discovers. Good shit, man.