What's new

ButtonCzech Spring 2016 MKXL Viewers Guide

Tomorrow from May 7th Until 8th, Czech Arcade is hosting a first Czech Mortal Kombat Major, There will be a lot of countries such as: Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Germany, Sweden etc. present.

The event is taking place in Prague, and Mortal Kombat XL will be streamed from 1:30 pm CEST. For the U.S watchers it will start at 7:30 am EDT.

Event will be streamed at https://www.twitch.tv/czecharcade

For more info please visit: ButtonCzech.com

Attachments

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yeah its cool that EU community is stepping up by a lot! But im not czech tho lol
Yeah it seems like it's growing tremendously. Iv lived in America my entire life, but I'm like a melting pot of different races. I'm English, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, German, Czech, Swedish, and 3% Cherokee Indian giving me just what I need to go to school, since America will never be caught dead giving a white kid only scholarship. Anyways, back to MKXL good job for getting this up guys.

Yeah it seems like it's growing tremendously. Iv lived in America my entire life, but I'm like a melting pot of different races. I'm English, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, German, Czech, Swedish, and 3% Cherokee Indian giving me just what I need to go to school, since America will never be caught dead giving a white kid only scholarship. Anyways, back to MKXL good job for getting this up guys.
What the f***?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The part about giving a white kid a scholarship? The f*** was that?
White kids don't get the same scholarship opportunities as minorities... Is what it was about. I'm not trying to make a shit storm out of this thread and I'm not sure what you're getting at. There are Hispanic only, black only, buts it's politically incorrect for white only. I'm not trying to make a race issue I was just trying to convey excitement about this event since I'm part Czech, and what parts of the world my family had come from, and what it means for me, and me having a little Cherokee is a nice thing that will help me go to school. Sorry if I offended you or something.

White kids don't get the same scholarship opportunities as minorities... Is what it was about. I'm not trying to make a shit storm out of this thread and I'm not sure what you're getting at. There are Hispanic only, black only, buts it's politically incorrect for white only. I'm not trying to make a race issue I was just trying to convey excitement about this event since I'm part Czech, and what parts of the world my family had come from, and what it means for me, and me having a little Cherokee is a nice thing that will help me go to school. Sorry if I offended you or something.
Don't worry, I'm not pissed or anything. But TRUST me, white kids get many, many scholarships.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Don't worry, I'm not pissed or anything. But TRUST me, white kids get many, many scholarships.
They get plenty. New Mexico is a little bit different with how the population is structured. But I know what you're saying for sure. Thing is it's easier for me to take advantage of my 3% Cherokee to go to school than any of the other 97% running through my veins. I definitely get it though :)

Congratulation to all top 3.

The stream is not a pleasant experience. The commentators half of the time had no clue who is playing, misspelled the names or misspronounced them. Biased comments about Vak Phoenix taking the tournament shouldn't even take place during the stream.

Congratulation to all top 3.

The stream is not a pleasant experience. The commentators half of the time had no clue who is playing, misspelled the names or misspronounced them. Biased comments about Vak Phoenix taking the tournament shouldn't even take place during the stream.
This mean you dont like me?

I have no issue with you, we have never even met. But from viewer perspective it wasn't very professional. I don't know who was the other guy commentating but he did a poor job. Everyone played their best, not cool to downplay the others.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I have to agree here Vak, we play with You guys way back....

“Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together,but do so with all your heart.”
Marcus Aurelius

Poland on Top!