What's new

BUSHIDO BLAAAAADE

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
LMAO this looks hilarious! I am disappointed at the lack of teabagging though.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I absolutely played this game! The rando factor was off the charts. Sometimes we used to have contests of who could cut down more trees in thirty seconds. It was total madness.

Upon reading this thread, I believe we also had a house rule of no sledgehammers.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Yeah I got this too, still play it with me mates on occasion.

Good to play since you can die so easily, gives me a chance compared to other fighters :p

I like disabling my opponent and running around them like an asshole of course

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
We unlocked the guy with the gun today.

He basically takes the whole game and fucks it, he can't shoot anybody if they're running around, and if he hugs a wall 99% of your attacks will hit the wall, letting him shoot you as you're recoiling from the wall hit. It was fucking hilarious.

He also can't jump or crouch.

Hini

Batomancer
Oh my fucking god. I have been trying to find this game for years but I could never remember what it was called.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I used to play it heavily with my brother when we were kids to the point where we created our own game: we'd start the level and have to race to the well (it was on the other side of the map and the map was huge) and the first person there won. You couldn't attack the opponent in any way until the well was in sight or it was a forfeit and if you made it inside the well it was an automatic win.

TKB

Noob
I still own my original copy of bushido blade, LOVE this game. I think I spoke with either ketchup or mustard in another thread about it lol. It's really fun

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
haha! My friends and I had so much fun with this game. We liked to see who could disable the most limbs on their opponent before finishing them off

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Isn't he pretty much dead if he misses 6 times? Had fun times with this game like over 15 years ago lol.
The AI version reloaded, but we couldn't figure out how.

Also, if you run at all, you're impossible to shoot, this guy is ass