What's new

Boon concerning buffs: "Lex is high on our list too."

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
With all of the twitter hype that Ed Boon has been delivering over the last several days, more came today with Bane. That's not all though! When Ed Boon was asked about characters that you don't hear about too often or see... like Lex Luthor (other than East Coast tournament player, rev0lver). Well, it appears that Lex Luthor may also be getting some treatment in the next balance patch as Ed Boon has stated in response to a fan on twitter...

lex4.jpg

lexbuff.jpg

What Lex Luthor improvements are you hoping for?

Source: noobde

Attachments

Fromundaman

I write too much.
This excites and terrifies me.

That said, it kind of worries me that Lex and Bane are confirmed for buffs, but that nothing has been said about Joker yet.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Batgirl is is really balanced...She doesn't need any nerfs.
Balanced?? I literally have to stand there in fear of being punished by teleport when I do anything. And since I'm just standing there, Batgirl will just throw shit at me. If I try to retaliate and throw something back or dash in, boom you just got hit by the teleport and are now in a 50/50. Good luck guessing.

Totally fair...

jaym7018

Noob
This excites and terrifies me.

That said, it kind of worries me that Lex and Bane are confirmed for buffs, but that nothing has been said about Joker yet.
Yes it has boon mentioned joker today. Someone said what about hawkgirl buffs and boon said " i think we are gonna do joker first"