What's new

Tech Best mobility in game? Spletty Shuffle

Spletty

Grandmaster
i have never uploaded a video on here so i hope this works
Basically i was dicking around and found a weird start up animation on harleys backwards walk, so i proceeded to tap back without activating the backdash, and she does this goofy shake, but moves backwards incredibly fast.

if this hasn't been found yet, it is henceforth known as the Spletty Shuffle. I will also allow Harley Shake.

Idk how useful it is but goddamn it's funny to watch lol

Spletty

Grandmaster
the first "attempt" was me just trying to get the animation, the second was showing her normal backwards walk animation, and the third was to compare, but i didnt get it to work until the end :(

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Nice find. She already had amazing mobility and now she can make more stuff whiff? Definitely useful!

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
This is hilarious and potentially useful. Also I prefer Harley Shake if its just a funny gimmick, but if it proves useful: Spletty Shake FTW.

Team NRF

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
Can you execute this like a back dash cancel in tekken, either way thats pretty sick.
BDC is b,b,db,b,db,b,db etc, so no
If you mean b,qcb,b,qcb then no as she will crouch (I guess if what marc said about harley moving slightly backwards after ducking it may give a fast HS XD)

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
BDC is b,b,db,b,db,b,db etc, so no
If you mean b,qcb,b,qcb then no as she will crouch (I guess if what marc said about harley moving slightly backwards after ducking it may give a fast HS XD)

I will give it a try I got a pretty good bdc and B, qcb might be the sweet spot timing wise.