What's new

Match Footage - Tigrar Fury Best Goro (Tigrar Fury) Ranked Matches.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
I notice that when you do jump in punch and are unsure if you're close enough for B12U2, you do 21. That's good, since it has more range and is plus on block, but it can miss too.

I've tested and F3 after a jump in punch is guaranteed to hit, no matter the range. Also (and I think we should all start doing this), I think you should mix in B3 and 3D3/F4 after a jump in. Goro's 50/50's aren't great but he does have them. May as well make use of them.

Good stuff man, I've learned some things from watching your stream.

I notice that when you do jump in punch and are unsure if you're close enough for B12U2, you do 21. That's good, since it has more range and is plus on block, but it can miss too.

I've tested and F3 after a jump in punch is guaranteed to hit, no matter the range. Also (and I think we should all start doing this), I think you should mix in B3 and 3D3/F4 after a jump in. Goro's 50/50's aren't great but he does have them. May as well make use of them.

Good stuff man, I've learned some things from watching your stream.
Dude Will totally implement that glory into the mix, Hes safe with all his specials and they give you a great distance. And if you manage to get your fire breath out your big time + so the pressure continues. And if they start poking out of fire breath, ex punch walk.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
Yea, Flame breath is ridiculous for pressure. Not sure if you know, but if you hit it in the corner, you get a free command grab. You don't have to time it like you do when they block. If Flame breath hits, you can do command grab immediately and unless they're holding up to jump away, they get scooped. Nothing else they can do about it. It's pretty much free.

EDIT: This got stealth patched. It doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:
Yea, Flame breath is ridiculous for pressure. Not sure if you know, but if you hit it in the corner, you get a free command grab. You don't have to time it like you do when they block. If Flame breath hits, you can do command grab immediately and unless they're holding up to jump away, they get scooped. Nothign else they can do about it. It's pretty much free.
DUDE! I cant wait till I get back in the lab, you just gave me 1,000,000 ideas. You can almost fake all strings into his command grab!