What's new

Be Ready for EVO! Download the MKX Mobile App by purbeast! (w/ TYM links inside!)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For those of you who are gearing up for Evolution next weekend in the Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada it'd be pretty sweet to have an app on your phone that gives you direct access to all of your character's moves, frame data and space for "kustom kombos", right? Additionally, within this app we have been working directly with the author, @purbeast , in the making of the app by adding in direct character forum links with this the sections.

We have added screen shows below, so you can see for yourself how beneficial this app can be.

allcharactersscreenshot.jpg allmovesscreenshot.jpg allmovesscreenshot-nexus5.jpg android.tym.1.png framedatascreenshot.jpg framedatascreenshot-nexus5.jpg IMG_3961.PNG kombokreatorscreenshot.jpg kombokreatorscreenshot-nexus5.jpg movepunisherscreen.png

Like it?

Ongoing support thread - http://testyourmight.com/threads/guide-mortal-kombat-x-edition-ios-and-android-moves-frame-data-move-punisher-tool-now-live.51928/
iOS:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guide-mortal-kombat-x-edition/id987277288
Android:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AndrewStanton.MKXGuide

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
A great app but unless it has all the updated data from our document then a lot of it will be incorrect (not his fault, the data he copied from the game is riddled with errors).

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Like @Temjiin said, if the frame data is correct I will use this a lot. Regardless of if it is or not, this looks like a well made app from the pictures and I will definitely be getting it.

purbeast

Noob
It's free on Android, 99 cents for iOS. It was 99 cents initially on both but I experimented with making it free on Android with some in app stuff.

Hope you guys can get some use out of it.

As for the frame data, I have NOT updated it yet with the most recent compiled list of fixes in the spread sheet over in the MKX forum that those guys have graciously put together.

purbeast

Noob
Great looking app. Im looking forward to when the Predator is added.

Cheers!
Will be very shortly. Unfortunately I don't have the Kombat Pack so I have to wait a week before I can get it. But today is the week from the Kombat Pack release, so I just snagged it so look for it very shortly!

purbeast

Noob
Purchased! Great app
Thanks, enjoy!

Also, if you do enjoy the app, and wouldn't mind taking a few minutes, positive reviews are GREATLY appreciated! Especially on iOS - for some reason people on iOS don't review apps as much as they do on Android.

Thanks!

love this app 10/10! I think a really cool update would be under kustom kombat. If we need to edit a kombo, maybe we found out we can get another punch in a kombo we can just click where we want to input it and done. Now we have to delete everything up to that point. Also I think another cool helpful feature would be under the "move punisher" Section being able to click on move and see the inputs, or even the whole frame data would be really cool! Just some thoughts this app is amazing either way!!