What's new

Battlefield 1 (Game-play Video Added) Discussion Thread (Coming October 21, 2016)

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm gonna be all over this shit when it drops and it will carry me until injustice 2 comes out and maybe more. I dont know wether I will do XB1 or PS4 through but I have both consoles.

E

Eldriken

Hah.

Call of Duty goes into the future even more and goes into space. Battlefield goes back in time and does World War 1. Battlefield sounds far more appealing.

I have to say that FPS are not my personal thing... but I keep up with them a bit as I have a lot of friends that play them... and going WW1 is just genius and as much as CoD and its scifi stuff made me cringe this concept makes me happy.

Though no gameplay is a trailer is always a bad sign.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Man I still.have to get caught up.on Battlefield 3 but I'm to.hear my 2nd favorite shorter is aslo making new games.

Love this franchise - other than MK, it's the only one I feel particularly committed to.

It'll be awesome and they'll hopefully have learnt from having made such a mess of Bf4's launch - Hardline and Battlefront were both comparatively clean launches. Battlefield is, however, a deal more complicated than either of them, particularly Battlefront. I'm buying this blind anyway - best MP shooter experience on console for me. I've wasted literally thousands of man-child hours on Bf over the years!