What's new

Battle of Black Brawlers

Who Wins the Black Brawler Battle Royal? (BBBR)

• Total voters

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Who would win a fight between:-

Balrog - Gigaton punching thug-turned-henchman provides a whack that killed Dhalsims great-elephant in one blow. His motto is "No escape!" and he cares more about winning fight money than the safety of his victims. Brute physical strength, size, a solid skull and fast footwork complete this filthy-dirty boxers game, earning him the title of the 'Violent Buffalo'.

Jax - Robotic armed military man with an attitude to boot. One of the good guys, but get on the bad side of his torpedo punch and you will be picking up your teeth, if you can pull yourself out of the ground. Can attack from many angles to keep one on their toes, oddly has been known to squash enemies with his own after growing to Godzilla proportions.

TJ Combo - Hardcore ghetto nigga with an obsessive compulsion towards fame and fortune through pulverizing his enemies. A born natural overcome by pride who blew his winnings on implants to secure his 5 time world champ reputation. Defamed when exposed, he fights for redemption and his excessive speed and strength are at full display when he perfoms his ultra combo.

Bruce Irvin - With a chip on his shoulder caused by the murder of his family at the hands of thugs, a technical muay thai master has fought his way to the top many times. The perfect anti hero, he watches over street kids, but don't sleep on this sadist who takes pleasure on literally killing in the ring. Using range and savage technique to his advantage, Bruce walks the line between hero and villain.

disclaimer: sorry your favourite black guy from your favourite game didnt make it. to sf players, i chose balrog over dudley for reasons of class and attitude.

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
Jax, his so strong he literally bounces u off the ground just pounding it.

Sent from my mind using Tapatalk 2

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Jax cause he has a damn gun.
i hate to tell you but balrog and combo eat fireballs, ice and lightning all day every day.

bruce has the likes of angels, devils, demons and 100% robot drone warriors like Jack to compete with.

how does jax gun look now?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I'd like to see Eddy Gordo in this fight while they are all frantic and punching the crap out of each other, he'd just be breakdancing to avoid all their shit making them look like fools.