What's new

Tech Batgirl Meterless Vortex! -TOP TIER-

SonicFox5000

The Best.
So pretty much, Batgirl has a meterless non fuzzy guardable vortex. Pretty much all she has to do is hit you with her b f 1 and do a JIK B2, D3. This grants her plus 30 on hit and she can commit to an overhead launcher or low launcher whereas the low is 13 frames and the overhead is 15 frames. The combo for the overhead to setup the vortex is B2, U3, B2, U3, D2, b,f 1, Jik B2, D3. Same thing for the low launcher. Just replace the first B2 U3, with B1, 2 and you get your same combo + vortex. She also gets 50/50 crossover mixups since she officially has the best JI2. She blows up zoners and doesnt need meter. Shes my ho. And shes my counterpick for that ho KF since she cant do anything against her <3

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
So pretty much, Batgirl has a meterless non fuzzy guardable vortex. Pretty much all she has to do is hit you with her b f 1 and do a JIK B2, D3. This grants her plus 30 on hit and she can commit to an overhead launcher or low launcher whereas the low is 13 frames and the overhead is 15 frames. The combo for the overhead to setup the vortex is B2, U3, B2, U3, D2, b,f 1, Jik B2, D3. Same thing for the low launcher. Just replace the first B2 U3, with B1, 2 and you get your same combo + vortex. She also gets 50/50 crossover mixups since she officially has the best JI2. She blows up zoners and doesnt need meter. Shes my ho. And shes my counterpick for that ho KF since she cant do anything against her <3
yeah there is a thread for this already but yes she is great, am making a video as we speak on this.

McNasty

Moist.
I havnt downloaded her yet so I havnt the slightest idea what this looks like but a 13f and 15f version of what kf does is terrifying.

I havnt downloaded her yet so I havnt the slightest idea what this looks like but a 13f and 15f version of what kf does is terrifying.
The worst part is that she can make here "guess" safe by cancelling into bf3 which is +1 on block and on hit you can MB confirm it and end it with bola to repeat the vortex.