What's new

Tech Batgirl Day 1 Injustice Combos by Maximilian

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today is the day for Batgirl to make her official appearance in Injustice: Gods Among Us as the second DLC (downloadable character) to expand the roster. Barbara Gordon, a.k.a. Batgirl has some pretty awesome damage and combo potential and to display this is Maximilian with some Day 1 combos. These combos range from difficulty and damage.
Source: Miles923

Attachments

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Thank the Elder Gods... I think I need some visual representation for some of hers... I cant seem to get the timing right. :16Bit

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Aside from that hanging zipline move (that Batman should have), she looks boring as hell. Next DLC, please. Seriously though, hopefully the 13 total people on the planet that wanted her in this game over others are enjoying her.

Gryfen Z

Game store guy
When it was leaked that Batgirl would be DLC, I hoped it was Barbara over Cassandra. I wasn't disappointed in that regard and between the few minutes I had with her before work, plus this video, I can't wait to hit the lab with Batgirl.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Batgirl looks crazy good. Hate the character, or any gimmicky -girl character, but her move set and speed look really, really good. I think I may buy her when I am ready to take on another character.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
ANCESTORS GIVE ME STRENGTH!
seriously though, i'm more excited for batgirl than i am for xbox one, which isn't a lot.

Error Macro

It April yet?
Aside from that hanging zipline move (that Batman should have), she looks boring as hell. Next DLC, please. Seriously though, hopefully the 13 total people on the planet that wanted her in this game over others are enjoying her.
Exactly. She looks ass. What the hell are people getting hyped for?

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
Batgirl looks crazy good. Hate the character, or any gimmicky -girl character, but her move set and speed look really, really good. I think I may buy her when I am ready to take on another character.
...what is gimmicky about her? or do you just not like girls?

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Idk why everyone hated on Batgirl.. Ive been toying around with her online and shes vicious.. Her moveset is amazing. Her mixups are nice :eek:
She cant be spammed :eek:
I cant even complain. Shes pretty balanced to me :)
I think Ill pick her up..