What's new

Tech B2 follow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Sorry if this has been said before but after the charged B2 instead of doing b2 1 you can do a 1 214 into slide.

2% more damage and less meter for the opponent.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
[MENTION=18]Dark_Rob[/MENTION]... can we stick this in the Sub FAQ thread? Its good info, just doesn't need to be a new topic. I for one... wasn't aware.

B+2 dash 1 dash 214 slide is 33/34% i believe
B+2 dash B12 212 slide is 35%
B+2 dash 1 B12 212 slide is 37% - my favourite

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
Hmm?

The best option is to whiff b1, hit the 2, and do 2,1,4 slide for 38%

or 54 with Xray

And only 6 hits

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I find the above hard to do,i'll stick to the standing 1 and use your version when i get better with the timing.

thanks btw,didn't know you could whif the b1 after a b2

Dark_Rob

Noob
.... nope. If you are close to the corner it will hit... but at mid screen the slide wiffs.
He's right actually Sub crash. You can hit (B1),2,2,1,4,slide midscreen off a full charge B2. You have to do like a quarter dash after B2 and cancel the dash into (B1). The timing is tight, but not impossible.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
He's right actually Sub crash. You can hit (B1),2,2,1,4,slide midscreen off a full charge B2. You have to do like a quarter dash after B2 and cancel the dash into (B1). The timing is tight, but not impossible.
thanks. I wasn't dashing... so i was whiffing. my mistake guys. :)

Dark_Rob

Noob
Actually you have to dash before 214.

B2 > whiff b1, 2. dash, 214 slide.
Either one will work. As long as you dash to put yourself in range to hit 2,1,4,slide, your good. I usually dash after B2 and then do the rest of the combo normally. Your version might have an easier timing. Il have to try it.

YLearn

Noob
I hate to sound like a complete noob, but how do you B2 cancel? I'll keep sifting through the threads to find tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.