What's new

B+1, 2 Lift?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Not sure how useful this is... if at all... but I never knew that Ermac could do the lift after this string, though the timing is very tight.

I did record myself doing a combo that I think 35% with this so it's nothing huge but I've never seen anyone do it before.

Meh?

EDIT:

All of the following connect to lift AND registers as a combo:

1) F1,F1,4
2) 4,
3) 2, NOTE: 2,2 does not register as a combo *post-patch*
4) 3,1,
5) F1,
6) F2,

Work in progress*

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Its easier to do the jk teleport when you cancel the string... also you can do 22 after the port instead of 12. I like finishing the string because of the pushback on block though

yea I've noticed ermac has some odd links that dont account for much (yet...? who knows). I just landed two F2's in a row of a very deep AA. It looks cool but the damage is shit and timing is awful

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
yeah this shit differently isn't for a competitive level... I also noticed that Ermac can lift after just F2.

yeah i was playing an ermac that was doing all sorts of fancy stuff with b12, including a midair b12 xray lol. very flashy and also super damaging :(

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
IMO as an Ermac player myself, not worth it....good for messing around or for combo vids but not in a serious match.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, I've noticed most of Ermac's corner combos are merely for eyecandy or part of combo vids, otherwise shouldn't be done in a serious match.