What's new

Australian Tournament Results - iFat | Gilbagz wins YSB28 & Googie's Online MKX Tournament 4

Over the past few weeks, Australia has had two tournaments. One that occurred late January which was the Sydney monthly tournament YSB and the other was the online tournament hosted by Googie. The online tournament is run on PS4, and is free to enter for all Australian and New Zealand residents. Run in a single elimination fashion (with top 3 getting cash payouts), all prize money comes for generous Australian community members who contribute their own cash in order to further the MKX scene here in Aus. Matches are run best of 3 up until top 8 which is run best of 5. Members who place top 8 receive seeding points for further iterations of the tournament. The tournament results as well as the footage is posted below:

Googie's Online MKX Tournament #4

Stream Achieve

Grand Finals Footage
http://www.twitch.tv/googiegaming/v/41760735
Tournament Footage
http://www.twitch.tv/googiegaming/v/41699021

Top 8 Results
1. iFat|Gilbagz
2. G|G the GooGz
3. Pan1cMode
3. Toxinity
5. The Ghost Police
5. Godspeed
5. Samoan Maria Carey
5. Tommy_King_5.

Sydney Monthly Tournament - YSB38

YSB38 Top 3 - Stereo Vlad (left), iFat | Gilbagz (centre), Erks (right)

Top 8 Results from YSB38

1. iFat | Gilbagz (Cryomancer Subzero)
2. Stereo Vlad (Pumped Up Jax)
3. Erks (Kobu Tanya, Demo Sonya)
4. ColeTrain (Spectral Ermac, Brood Mother Dvorah, High Tech Jacqui)
5. Sagat83 (Tempest Lao)
5. Waz (Swarm Queen Dvorah, Heavy Weapons Jax)
7. Cabjoy (Dragon Fangs Goro, Cybernetic Kano)
7. (Balanced/Kenjutsu Kenshi)

Stream Achieve

For future information about upcoming online MK X tournaments in Australia/NZ join Australia/NZ MKX tournament news on Facebook.

Attachments

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
One day I'll be decent enough to attend lol
Ahh but my friend, everyone is good enough! Coming to these events is how we all learnt to play better, you'll get significantly better in a shorter period of time since we're all here to give you advice and matches. We'd love to have you my dude. :)

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
Can't wait for the next tournament, hopefully with the new netcode, it's going to be awesome!
Looking forward to BAM in May, going to be my last tournament before I move back to the UK.