What's new

Anons put Konami code on Gov website...

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I love these guys.

Other than the whole killing PSN for a month thing, anyway.
I agree some of the shit goes too far, but this: For the creator of RSS and reddit... well this is the least they deserve for what the government did to swartz while they let all the bankers run amok without any prosecution...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I agree some of the shit goes too far, but this: For the creator of RSS and reddit... well this is the least they deserve for what the government did to swartz while they let all the bankers run amok without any prosecution...
Me personally, I think technology's hyper-progressed to the point that we're not far from the day that it ends up being our undoing.
Some Escape From L.A. Kurt Russell 666 type shit.

Only a matter of time.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Me personally, I think technology's hyper-progressed to the point that we're not far from the day that it ends up being our undoing.

Only a matter of time.
Well I will tell you what, anything goes wrong and people dont start showing up to work at our Nuclear plants, well then we are fucked... there are too many of them. The fucked up part is if you try to like go hide in the mountains or in the forest if shit went bad, you would have no idea if one of those things was poisoning you...until it was too late.
I guess we are just going to have to make sure society keeps going... peace is the only answer. All of the end of the world paranoia seems to revolve around a romanticized adventure when shit go's bad, but the truth is the stakes are too high now...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
These guys may have a just cause, but they go about it in the wrong way. Just like the guy who wanted to stop people from hunting whales so he ran boats into other boats.

Threats and pranks will never work, I don't know why people don't get this.

McNasty

Moist.

Only a matter of time.
who is kurt russell? All I know is Snake Pliskin.