What's new

Video/Tutorial - Nimble And, Nimble Reptile Was Born

ZOOM

Noob
Please feel free to build off this. These probably aren't maximum damage combos.
Note:
13 or the 23 knock down I was using(Just picked him up today...) Is a hard knockdown.
B1D3 (tongue into low) is safe and is +7-12 on hit, meaning, F412 =Granted. Low to overhead mix up

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Hey, Nimble stuff!

Yo, testing out that first setup. It's pretty much a dud, so far. At least with Sub.

EDIT: Yeah...it's a definite dud. Even the burst blows it up. >_>

ZOOM

Noob
@dribirut @THTB Try MB, Its faster. And Yeah, I didn't MB the ones in the video. Also, There are no invincibility frames on Wake up, Unless they have meter then they can MB, So if you end with MB it works just fine. I just tested it as well, Good catch on the regular.

THTB

@dribirut @THTB Try MB, Its faster. And Yeah, I didn't MB the ones in the video. Also, There are no invincibility frames on Wake up, Unless they have meter then they can MB, So if you end with MB it works just fine. I just tested it as well, Good catch on the regular.
Yeah, MB basilisk works on just about every setup. He gets combos off of f412, also.

ZOOM

Noob
Yeah, MB basilisk works on just about every setup. He gets combos off of f412, also.
Excellent. We need to work on max damage off the low and overhead starter though. I do not feel they were max damage, I literally picked him up today. Been maining liu since day one I plan to use both. So hype for offline with these two They seem promising. reptile especially seems to have some tools.

THTB

Excellent. We need to work on max damage off the low and overhead starter though. I do not feel they were max damage, I literally picked him up today. Been maining liu since day one I plan to use both. So hype for offline with these two They seem promising. reptile especially seems to have some tools.
Few combos I have:

Midscreen:
Low starter - b3/f3 xx EX swipe, NJP, 21, f412 xx slide (29%)
b2 - b2, f211+3, EX, NJP, run cancel, f412 (30%)

Corner:
Low - b3/f3 xx EX swipe, NJP, j4, j4, 21, f412 xx slide (31%)
b2 - b2, 21, 21, f412 xx slide (27%)
b2 1-bar - b2, f211+3, EX, NJP, 21, f412 xx slide (32%)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i very much doubt you just started you using reptile, i'm not trying to flame bait or get a response from you, but that character has muffinmuggers in its DNA. you used reptile in MK9 and flash in INJ. LBSH muffin pls, you did not just start using reptile. it doesn't matter tho nice set ups, but please tell me the truth, its like you paid NRS to make your fav MK character have flash's trait, its too good to be true.

ZOOM

Noob
i very much doubt you just started you using reptile, i'm not trying to flame bait or get a response from you, but that character has muffinmuggers in its DNA. you used reptile in MK9 and flash in INJ. LBSH muffin pls, you did not just start using reptile. it doesn't matter tho nice set ups, but please tell me the truth, its like you paid NRS to make your fav MK character have flash's trait, its too good to be true.
Go to my youtube channell, I posted Liu kang combos day one. And Subzero combos. I planned on using subby and liu, Subby didn't fit mystyle so i went to reptile today. His combos are easy as hell.

I've even been streaming ALL of my gameplay. Always playing Liu kang so far. haven't even fought people with reptile yet. I plan on having LIU KANG as my main regardless. rep Secondary.

I actually like Liu Kang a lot better. He has Ridiculous pressure.

Last edited:
Guys i have ways to combo into nimble and doing flash like combos for round 35 to 37% damage midscreen i am on xboxone so hit me up here if u want some games or figure out tech

XxXAntiJoshXxX

Herpetologist - The Study of The Reptillian
So much hate towards Muffin Muggers. I love it. Used to be my friend back in the MK9 days until he started acting like an ass and blowing up the forums with useless tech that he claimed "worked".

ZOOM

Noob
Few combos I have:

Midscreen:
Low starter - b3/f3 xx EX swipe, NJP, 21, f412 xx slide (29%)
b2 - b2, f211+3, EX, NJP, run cancel, f412 (30%)

Corner:
Low - b3/f3 xx EX swipe, NJP, j4, j4, 21, f412 xx slide (31%)
b2 - b2, 21, 21, f412 xx slide (27%)
b2 1-bar - b2, f211+3, EX, NJP, 21, f412 xx slide (32%)
Nice Im about to try them out. I'm probably going to Try to keep it meterless though if we have to MB the basilisk or what ever its called.