What's new

All Intros (With Subs), X-Rays & Fatalities From KombatKast 2 (By Maximillian)

mfkaoz

Banned
During NetherRealm Studios' character reveal stream yesterday we had the opportunity to hear a lot of character dialogue, especially Ermac vs several opponents including Kotal Kahn, Sub-Zero and Scorpion. In case you weren't able to watch the stream that video has been uploaded in full by NRS and is below. On top of that Maximilian uploaded a short video that showcases the dialogue with the help of sub-titles in case you had a hard time hearing it on stream.

This short video contains character dialogue, x-rays and of course Fatalities.

The full stream has been uploaded for your convenience thanks to NRS!

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
So since Sub Zero said his soul is not corrupted, but "freed", does that mean this is the original Sub Zero (Noob Saibot)?
There are plenty of reasons why this Sub is Bi-Han but that line is too vague to claim as absolute evidence, though it's pretty clear Cyborg Subzero didn't get a lot of millage in Quan Chi's corpse army because I don't think NRS has the ball to bring the character back, even for a cameo.

Yes. There was some other dialogue previously where someone called him Bi-Han. So... Bi-Han confirmed.
Where was this?

I'd say he won't be in the game... unless somehow smoke's soul gets attached to noob and he becomes noob-smoke or something.
D: that'd be pretty hype. I'd be down for 2 of my favorite characters to become 1.

Noob-Smoke existed in another MK game, correct?

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Not to mention I think it would be a great idea as it would include 2 fan favorite ninjas while only taking up 1 character slot.

Elder God

Power!
Sub Zero its so sick in this game, your costume changes are very good ad the ice arms so amazing, I hope this new Sub Zero is more strong and not die in Scorpion hands again, NRS needs give him a most important history and stop kill Sub Zero a lot.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Til I see actual proof of it being "Bi-Han" I don't buy it, still going with Kuai Liang.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Til I see actual proof of it being "Bi-Han" I don't buy it, still going with Kuai Liang.
Dude, in the comics there are literally two Subzeros alive at the same time doing two different things.

One of them is dressed like MK3 Kuai with a scar over his eye and everything, and the other is dressed semi-the same as the on in game and he doesn't have a scar over his eye. He's also fighting the cyber-ninja who are of course working for Sektor, who has been revealed as being the current grandmaster of the Lin Kuei.

The Subzero in game has the grandmaster medallion.

This shit is super obvious at this point.

You got this guy:

And then you got this guy:

Notice the eyes.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Would be cool if both brothers were in via a alt attire... With a seperate voice over and all... They did it in IGAU... So why not...

I can also see the Smoke Noob thing working well with variations favoring one or the other...

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Even before I checked the dialogue in the first video, I noticed straight away at the start of the Ermac reveal that Sub-Zero's demeanor is very "Bi Han-ish".