What's new

Advertising the site!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I thought it wouldn't hurt to advertise this site. I will be distributing these to people, hope you guys get some new members, in the near future.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
I dont get what you got against Krayzie Bone. Is it because hes not an arrogant fucking douchebag asshole, or a snotty little shithead e-thug, wanna be gangster? In my personal opninion you probably dont like him cause hes a better person than you, and better than you in that Street Fighter game people talk about all the time. And you are also a bit affraid he might win over you. So you just avoid him.

Go play you CoD 4 "sooper important gmz dood" with you idiot brother.

Go fuck yourself you mancunt shiteating [ban incoming] mouth.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Stone said:
I dont get what you got against Krayzie Bone. Is it because hes not an arrogant fucking douchebag asshole, or a snotty little shithead e-thug, wanna be gangster? In my personal opninion you probably dont like him cause hes a better person than you, and better than you in that Street Fighter game people talk about all the time. And you are also a bit affraid he might win over you. So you just avoid him.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Lol well whats going to happend is that hes gonna call me a junkie and emo, and carry a grunge aginst me forever. And I will just continue to ignore his posts and never reply to him. So the fight sunt gonna happend. Oh one last thing before I squash this shit. I hope he does what I couldt do and kills himself.

T1xNeo

Noob
Stone said:

or maybe... nah.. mind your bizniz mang.. or ill cut you since im n e-thug.. ignorant dick face.

OOOOOHHH KKAAY back to the subject
I say we make a youtube account named classicmk.com or whatever
and post tuts on infinites and little things like that