What's new

MKX Patch Adds Tremor, Klassic Skin Pack Preview & Free Klassic Ermac

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Along with today's patch, the Tremor compatiblity was also added, which included the Klassic Ermac skin (which is available right now when you download the 7/2 Patch), as well as out first look at Tremor in MKX. Also, we got to see the skins that will come w/ Tremor, which are MK3 Kung Lao, MK3 Jax, and MK4 Quan Chi. With this, the rumors that Tremor will be released in Mid-July could be true. Nothing's been made official, other than Tremor is the 4th character & will come w/ a Klassic Skin Pack. But check out the pics below to see Klassic Ermac, Tremor & the 3 skins in the 2nd Klassic Skin Pack:

IMG_20150702_222014.jpg
p1vp2
IMG_20150702_223352.jpg
IMG_20150702_222040.jpg
IMG_20150702_222036.jpg
MK3 Lao
IMG_20150702_222024.jpg
MK3 Jax
IMG_20150702_222018.jpg
MK4 Quan
IMG_20150702_222021.jpg

Edited/Promoted by TS**

Attachments

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Classic Ermac means the same as the other classics?
I hope not!

So it looks like they just did the Tremor update patch a month in advance. Thats interesting cause that may mean it might be the last of patch the game if there are no more DLC characters.

ErMac333

Noob
Whoa! Great klassic skins! I wish the Predator bundled skins were relevant as these... The Jason skin pack was really good, I expected the same quality from the Predator one, and I guess I was wrong lol. MK3 Kung Lao and Jax are very good, they really go back to the basic, and I'm really surprised with Quan Chi, I thought they wouldn't be able to get rid of his green skull for the sake of variation visual, but I love it that they just did the klassic thing as it should be, great pack :D

Btw, Tremor looks really awesome too, can't wait to see his gameplay, just one more character to release before him!

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
Predator skins are shit, 0 effort.
Now these are amazing, even Klassic Ermac looks good. I wish Tremor came out next