What's new

5 female characters...

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
...that I didn't know existed, but find them cool.

Female Nightwing. Possesses telekinetic superpowers. Former girlfriend of Nightwing (former Robin, Batman's sidekick).

Hawk. Skilled combatant and weapons expert. Transforms into her hawk form when senses danger. But mainly I put her here because she's freakin' sexy and has a cocky swag.

Killer Frost. Messes with ice. You gotta have an icy character in an NRS game. She was involved in some Mr. Freeze and Cp. Cold stories, so she could be a sidekick of theirs.

Sungirl. Cliche, but she could make a good villain couple with Killer Frost. Messes with fire obviously.

Gilotina. I'll just quote DC-wiki: "Gilotina is capable of slicing through almost any material with her hands, and in addition she carries a pair of swords. She is trained martial artist specializing in unarmed combat". How cool is that? And needless to say she's hot as hell.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
The top 5 female characters according to dc.wikia are:

1. Wonder Woman

2. Catwoman

3. Starfire

4. Raven

5. Supergirl

These are cool and all, but I'd like to see some from my first post in the game.

Espio

Kokomo
Raven's the 4th most popular DC girl? Yay this gives me more hope for her inclusion and she's got that dark vibe going on nicely to blend into the game well.