What's new

2012 Road To EVO Point Standings (Updated w/ Montreal, Northwest, and ECT)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!

So we've had quite a few majors transpire this year. Many of us who have gone to these tourneys have placed in the top 12. Back in January, Mr. Wizard said that top 12 would receive EVO points. The breakdown goes like this: 1st - 50pt, 2nd - 25 pts, 3rd - 10 pts, 4th - 5 pts, 5th through 12th - 1 pt. Well, looking around, I didn't find a place that had the current totals from all events. I asked Mr. Wizard, and he said he would post the final total after the last major. I myself got curious though to see where everyone who earned points stood. I took the time to get the top 12 results of all the majors this year and comprise a chart.

Edit: I updated the standings again. I noticed that the Cannon brothers put a preliminary list up of the rankings for all games. I noticed that they were giving 4th place 5 points instead of 1 pt. In light of this, I updated my chart again. Instead of me typing the full list of names here, just check out the chart.

Click HERE to see the updated standings.

evo2012banner.jpg
Also, if you have NOT registered for Evo yet, READ THIS!

***For the Montreal tourney, since I didn't get the 9th place names yet, they are simply labeled as Montreal 9-1 through Montreal 9-4 until I get names to fill in.***

Attachments

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Well, at the end of each tourney, I think the TO's are responsible for sending results to Mr. Wizard. He's also keeping track of everything. He's just going to release all the data at the end of the last major right before EVO.

I just wanted everyone, at least for MK9, to know where they currently stand so I put this together.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Zaf, this was the top 12 I got from Toryuken.

1. REO
2. Maxter
3. xSMOKEx
4. Winter Warz
5. NeoRussell
5. Milky situation
7. VSM Insuperable
7. EG Justin Wong
9. MK Peanuts
9. Kfrog
9. Shady
9. Vida

Please let me know if I got the 9th placers incorrect.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Zaf, I just went back and looked at the archive. I got it correct. Jer didn't get in top 12 of this tourney.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Looking forward to these standings in a month

Blackula keep us updated man!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentleman , I present to u the new NFG rankings?