What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Kotal Kahn 113xxairgrab doesnt work on ferra-torr?

-Blinky-

The Cyber Initiative
I don't think it's a glitch friend, it's his weird hitbox I reckon.

B122~SunChoke also doesn't work on him.

E

Eldriken

Yep. It's pretty damn stupid. Hopefully it will get addressed.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
i was about to make a thread about this, thankfully it was already been made.

i was messing around with Kotal in P. mode and i ran into this stuff. At first i thought it was costume specific cause i never knew kotal couldnt connect 114xxairgrab on F/T, but then i realized it's just F/T as a character.

it's pretty dumb and it needs to be adressed

MKXL patch + hotfix and still nothing about this one

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
i was about to make a thread about this, thankfully it was already been made.

i was messing around with Kotal in P. mode and i ran into this stuff. At first i thought it was costume specific cause i never knew kotal couldnt connect 114xxairgrab on F/T, but then i realized it's just F/T as a character.

it's pretty dumb and it needs to be adressed

MKXL patch + hotfix and still nothing about this one
114 airgrab has been whiffing on ferra torr since the beginning is just stupid and inexcusable. Wish they'd just pay attention and fix both this and the second hit of 114 to actually hit mid. Maybe we should kick up a fuss and do one of those petition things other character loyalists do. Bah too lazy.... :coffee:

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Doesn't takeda whiff tp on ferra torr as well? I seem to recall a basic combo like B21xxBF1 EX, B21xxTP whiffing on exclusively him. He like defies gravity and flies overtop of it. Is this still a thing or was that patched out early? (i stopped playing SR takeda after like 2 months of the game release).

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Even I noticed the 2 highs in that I DONT EVEN
114 airgrab has been whiffing on ferra torr since the beginning is just stupid and inexcusable. Wish they'd just pay attention and fix both this and the second hit of 114 to actually hit mid. Maybe we should kick up a fuss and do one of those petition things other character loyalists do. Bah too lazy.... :coffee:
PLAY KOTAL