What's new

Question 111~B2D3 = Bat-evade 3???

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Can someone tell me why this happens:

I'm vortexing with Batgirl and after I bola, I Ji2, 111, B2D3 sometimes the stupid Bat-Evade 3 comes out. After messing with it in the lab it seems to come out if I input too quickly (which isnt any faster than any other input I do). This makes no sense to me though. Her B2 comes out but then all the sudden I get BE3. B2D3 isnt even close to the inputs for BE3.

Why is this happening?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Can someone tell me why this happens:

I'm vortexing with Batgirl and after I bola, I Ji2, 111, B2D3 sometimes the stupid Bat-Evade 3 comes out. After messing with it in the lab it seems to come out if I input too quickly (which isnt any faster than any other input I do). This makes no sense to me though. Her B2 comes out but then all the sudden I get BE3. B2D3 isnt even close to the inputs for BE3.

Why is this happening?
Be thankful you don't get smoke bomb (which is what I sometimes get). Just make sure you're more precise with your inputs.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Negative edge is off. I dont fuck up the inputs. However, it's possible that my PS3 pad is wearing down and it register a 2nd down when i'm leaning on back.

Are you trying to do b2d3 bf3 as your combo
Yes. It happens the most here. I'm not mashing it out though.

I was messing with it again last night and I've found that it happens not only when I do it too fast, but just a hair too slow as well. It drives me fucking nuts. I'm losing matches because of it.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Negative edge is off. I dont fuck up the inputs. However, it's possible that my PS3 pad is wearing down and it register a 2nd down when i'm leaning on back.

I was messing with it again last night and I've found that it happens not only when I do it too fast, but just a hair too slow as well. It drives me fucking nuts. I'm losing matches because of it.
Trust me, I get it. Just gotta be more careful with your inputs is all I can advise you.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

Yeah, try another controller. Seems weird that evade would be coming out.