What's new

Tech 100% combo 3-meters? (corner)

Pyronix

Phoenix
Well after i saw that jax combo with the unblockable OTG's i was thinking that sub-zero can do the same thing. i seen tom brady do it once in a real match. but it wasn't to the max damage.

So i went to the lab and got this combo.

jump-in punch, b1,2~freeze, focus attack reset, NJ+p, delayed NJ+p, Enh.Groundfreeze, focus attack reset, NJ+p, delayed NJ+p, Enh.Groundfreeze, focus attack reset, NJ+p, delayed NJ+p, Enh.Groundfreeze, focus attack reset, NJ+p, b1,2, 212~slide.

Can someone test this out to see if you can escape in anyway without the use of breaker. That would be greatly appreciated.

Well after i saw that jax combo with the unblockable OTG's i was thinking that sub-zero can do the same thing. i seen tom brady do it once in a real match. but it wasn't to the max damage.

So i went to the lab and got this combo.

jump-in punch, b1,2~freeze, focus attack reset, NJ+p, delayed NJ+p, Enh.Groundfreeze, focus attack reset, NJ+p, delayed NJ+p, Enh.Groundfreeze, focus attack reset, NJ+p, delayed NJ+p, Enh.Groundfreeze, focus attack reset, NJ+p, b1,2, 212~slide.

Can someone test this out to see if you can escape in anyway without the use of breaker. That would be greatly appreciated.
Uh... wakeups should destroy you doing the ground freeze. Here's a video showing Tom Brady talking about this exact situation. Please note the end of the video as well.