What's new

1 Million Mortal Kombat X Mobile Players!

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Game has been out less than a week and already has over 1 million mobile users!

Crazy right?

Well NRS is celebrating with a free gift to all players!

SOME FREE SOULS!!

So go ahead and claim your prizes if you haven't!

Last edited by a moderator:

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
That's very impressive considering NRS botched the release so hard they cut out around 50% of their market

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I don't care about the mobile at all, but that's pretty impressive considering the launch and Android users having to wait possibly two weeks lol. I have a feeling the console game is going to sell really well.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Sorry guys, I thought it was the same across the board.

:(

I will update OP to correct the discrepancies.
it might have something to do with teh level we are at.. i have my cage card at level 30. i got 10,000 coins, 10 souls and i think something else but im not sure.

im trying to get my cage to level 40 so i can get my classic kitana costume, then i can never play this mobile game again. i feel like im about to drill a hole into my poor phone..

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
it might have something to do with teh level we are at.. i have my cage card at level 30. i got 10,000 coins, 10 souls and i think something else but im not sure.

im trying to get my cage to level 40 so i can get my classic kitana costume, then i can never play this mobile game again. i feel like im about to drill a hole into my poor phone..
Lol. I hear that brother! I have my Kenshi at 34, and I'm trying the same!

But the "XP to next level 200,000" means it will take longer and longer, a la injustice.

But I got 10,000 coins as well as the 60 souls.

Weird.

I'm at OVERALL level 27, btw.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Lol. I hear that brother! I have my Kenshi at 34, and I'm trying the same!

But the "XP to next level 200,000" means it will take longer and longer, a la injustice.

But I got 10,000 coins as well as the 60 souls.

Weird.

I'm at OVERALL level 27, btw.
holy shit over all level 27 :confused: i thought i was nuts for being at 21 over all lol and oddly i spoke too soon. i got another bonus and read it this time, i got 20 souls for the one million users.. so now im like wtf was the 10,000 koins and 10 souls for ??? :confused:

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
holy shit over all level 27 :confused: i thought i was nuts for being at 21 over all lol and oddly i spoke too soon. i got another bonus and read it this time, i got 20 souls for the one million users.. so now im like wtf was the 10,000 koins and 10 souls for ??? :confused:
Yeah, I'm addicted! :D

And idk, maybe because you completed a ladder?

I'm unsure.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Game has been out less than a week and already has over 1 million mobile users!

Crazy right?

Well NRS is celebrating with a free gift to all players!

SOME FREE SOULS!!

So go ahead and claim your prizes if you haven't!

:D
source for this number?

kevkopdx

Noob
i got nothing and cant even link my wbplay account... get a message saying something like "this account hasnt been linked yet, do you want to link?" i press yes and nothing happens lol, anybody else get this??

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
i got nothing and cant even link my wbplay account... get a message saying something like "this account hasnt been linked yet, do you want to link?" i press yes and nothing happens lol, anybody else get this??
Yes, you have to press yes again, at least twice and wait a few seconds.

If the app crashes after you press yes you have to start the whole process over.

A message should appear saying "the account __________ has successfully been linked."

kevkopdx

Noob
Yes, you have to press yes again, at least twice and wait a few seconds.

If the app crashes after you press yes you have to start the whole process over.

A message should appear saying "the account __________ has successfully been linked."
ill try it again and wait longer, but ive already done this about ten times haha , thanks for telling me i might be on the right track at least